Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 7:51:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
See I didn't even know that, I have all of mine on AIM set piece by piece not logged in but it works, like I said once you play with it for a bit you will get the hang. At least we have people who will comment and show better ways of doing it too. This could be epic!

I've actually been monitoring via some chrome addons and curl via linux box for the past few days.  Wasn't using the firefox plugin, but it appears to eat less memory than the chrome addon.

what Chrome plug ins have you been using? Thanks

Link Posted: 3/4/2013 9:56:55 AM EDT
[#2]
bump had some pm's today about the thread location.
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 12:27:32 PM EDT
[#3]
i can not get this to work right on aim, i've screwed around with the settings, being logged in, not logged in, but it throws an alert every single time it scans for every item,
Link Posted: 3/12/2013 1:19:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Not sure if you guys are using this, but you can set your threshold to whatever you want say like .60 and it will audible and tell you when ammo comes in stock and its super fast. I know this is build it forum but figured you guys would like this if you didn't know about it. If you have trouble let me know it's real easy to use. Just make an account, set threshold, and sit back....

GunBot Ammo, Magazines, Etc...
Link Posted: 3/12/2013 1:26:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Not sure if you guys are using this, but you can set your threshold to whatever you want say like .60 and it will audible and tell you when ammo comes in stock and its super fast. I know this is build it forum but figured you guys would like this if you didn't know about it. If you have trouble let me know it's real easy to use. Just make an account, set threshold, and sit back....

I think I spent more on my ammo so far than on my gun. Gunbot so far has scored me 1k of .223 for ~520 and 1k of 5.56 for ~600

Link Posted: 3/12/2013 1:27:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think I spent more on my ammo so far than on my gun. Gunbot so far has scored me 1k of .223 for ~520 and 1k of 5.56 for ~600

scored a backorder of 1k at .38 ooohhhhhhh i feel dirty.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top