Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/23/2023 8:08:25 PM EDT
I did not plan well enough and don't have any AK-47 mags, any recommendations about retailers for block and pinned mags?

I have looked at a few places but they didn't seem legit.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 9:15:33 AM EDT
[#1]
There's plenty of sites. Ones one.

https://www.calcompliantmags.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=59_61_67
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 5:59:32 AM EDT
[#2]
You might be the only person in WA buying a 10 rd AK mag...  Probably everyone else stocked up prior, just plan to go to ID or OR, or are waiting on the injunction decision.  We should win that legal battle, it violates federal case law and the WA state constitution...not that the dems care.  

Anyhow- There are still plenty of steel 5 and 10 rd mags out there that came with MAK90 rifles.  On the 5 rd versions, if you swap out the follower with a tapco polymer one, or just trim down the sides of the steel follower, they will hold 9 or 10 usually.

Don’t think I have enough of the small steel mags to sell them off (might though), but I probably do have extra tapco followers for making the 5 rounders into 10’s.  Saw several of the mags at a gun show this last weekend, so I know they are around.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 7:40:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ObjectiveInjury] [#3]
@vader17 Fren, Arms of America offers a pinning service for mags they sell. Pinning Service. Also I have used Jestice Arms and recommend them. He is a member here if I am not mistaken. Perhaps a PM and you guys can work something out. Hopefully this helps and you guys get that non sense over turned.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top