Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/2/2024 3:59:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hydro_BxR]
My friend and I went shooting yesterday and he pulled out some Romanian  underfolder.The stock didn't go straight back, it was locked in almost a 45° angle. Looking at some videos and pictures, that didn't look normal. I damn near had to have the stock on my chest in order to even see the sights.
Anyone else have am issue like this? How can you fix it? Was it just not opened all the way?

I personally do not own any underfolders, only fixed stock AKs. This was my 1st experience ever with one.
Link Posted: 3/2/2024 4:02:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JamesJones] [#1]
Originally Posted By Hydro_BxR:
My friend and I went shooting yesterday and he pulled out some Romanian  underfolder.The stock didn't go straight back, it was locked in almost a 45° angle. Looking at some videos and pictures, that didn't look normal. I damn near had to have the stock on my chest in order to even see the sights.
Anyone else have am issue like this? How can you fix it? Was it just not opened all the way?

I personally do not own any underfolders, only fixed stock AKs. This was my 1st experience ever with one.
View Quote

A picture would help. I can post it for you if you can't figure it out.

The Romanian under folders do angle down quite a bit.

not OPs photo just a random example I found online
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/2/2024 4:43:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe it's me but his seemed like it had a steeper angle
Link Posted: 3/2/2024 11:27:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Hydro_BxR:
Maybe it's me but his seemed like it had a steeper angle
View Quote

Were the dogs locked in the slot under the sling swivel? Because on a Romanian there is only one place they can go on the stock arms, or it’s not locked in properly.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top