Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2024 3:32:35 PM EDT
Does anyone still make a triangle folding stock to buffer tube adapter? Ideally like the Legion, TDI-74, Armacon, etc? Obviously all the imported stuff is no longer available. Jmac used to make one but it's gone from web site. I don't find anything else from domestic guys I know of.

Yeah there are some triangle folder to picatinny rail adapters, then could use pic to buffer adapter, but that just seems like more points of failure to get a buffer attached.

Thoughts or opinions?
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:02:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:14:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By d16man:
Stormwerks makes various rear trunnions and has a folding adaptor also.  
https://stormwerkz.com/stock-folding-mechanisms/stock-folding-mechanism-ar-type/
View Quote

Thanks but not the part I need. Receiver already has folding trunion and hardware, 4mm or 5mm hinge. I want to replace the triangle stock with a direct attach tube.

Legion adapter

TDI adapter
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 5:15:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 5:31:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AEnemaBay:
JMac
View Quote

Thanks! The web site is terrible no wonder i missed it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:50:53 AM EDT
[#5]
I removed my side folding triangle and replaced it with a buffer tube style using an 4.5mm adapter from Jmac. It still folds and works just fine and locks up tight. I did have to slightly fit the adapter to my rifle, as with any AK item. But once done works perfectly and looks good.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top