Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/20/2023 4:08:20 PM EDT
What is a decent and not outrageously expensive scope calibrated for 5.45x39?

THe Russian POSP all seem to have the 7.62x39 or 7.62x54 designation.
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 4:12:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I used PA 3x slx amd it works fine on my Bulgarian 74.

Link Posted: 12/20/2023 7:24:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Copy that.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 11:19:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ATravis11b] [#3]
@Mathaaroneyy  I'm a fan of the PO 4x17.  It's essentially a Russian ACOG.  It has a very usuable reticle with BDC, clear glass, and an excellent field of view.  My only warning would be the mounting screw. If you over tighten it, it will break.   Otherwise, it's been such a fantastic scope that I picked up two.

TxZen's info page on it: https://russianoptics.net/PO4x17.html

Here it is mounted on a B33 top cover.

Here's my other one mounted using the side rail the RS Regulate mount (bottom rifle)

The PO 3.5x21P's are also out there but they are absolute bricks.  I have one on an RPK74 and it's fantastic with a great reticle, but large doesn't even begin to describe it.
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top