Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/13/2023 6:31:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HD2006]
Just picked up a ZPAP92.  I'll be submitting the Form 1 this week and am trying to figure out a stock.  I want to keep a more traditional look so I'm not interested in Sig or JMAC 1913 stocks.  

I'm looking at the Circle 10 1913 triangle stock and the Zastava underfolder kit.  

I'd prefer folding if possible and I am not opposed to removing the 1913 rail on the back if there's a stock that direct mounts.  Any suggestions.

Link Posted: 8/13/2023 8:14:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Landsat8] [#1]
I plan on doing the Manticore triangle and Stormwerkz hinge when the stamp comes back for my Zastava M85.

Link Posted: 8/13/2023 9:29:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Love the Zastava’s!

You can try Carolina Shooter’s Supply. They have an M4 adapter that probably uses the same bolt hole that would at least get you to an M4 tube but I suspect it will be quite a bit more work to get to a traditional stock.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 10:08:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I did the Manticore triangle stock and Stormwerkz hinge.  I'm happy with them.  Drill two holes and bolt it on.  I did make a reenforcing plate for the inside of the receiver, so the bolts had more to hold on to.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 8:46:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I did the vz58 folder for a few reasons. It qas cheap. I got mine for under $50. It only required one hole and a slot filed to install. After a lot of rounds, it has remained very tight and the I beam single bar is really no issue due to low recoil with an SLR single chamber brake.
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 2:21:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AZ5326X2] [#5]
Occam Defense folderAttachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 11:21:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Ended up going with a Manticore triangle stock with Stormwerkz adapter and folding hinge.  I really like how it came out.

Link Posted: 10/27/2023 9:36:50 PM EDT
[#7]
I like your style

Link Posted: 10/28/2023 8:17:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Attachment Attached File

Here is my M85 with manticore triangle stock, stormwerkz adapter, sig romeo 5, blue force gear sling, and rifle dynamics triangle stock pouch. Also has a PSA 5.56 mag and a US made ak grip, both with a custom fakelite treatment.
Link Posted: 11/5/2023 10:47:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Tengo1:
I like your style

https://i.imgur.com/zp19N6k.jpg
View Quote

Guns and lipstick? Love it. Wife's grab and go play thing?
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 6:37:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Landsat8:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/416227/IMG_3226_jpeg-3007085.JPG

Here is my M85 with manticore triangle stock, stormwerkz adapter, sig romeo 5, blue force gear sling, and rifle dynamics triangle stock pouch. Also has a PSA 5.56 mag and a US made ak grip, both with a custom fakelite treatment.
View Quote

NICE what modification did you do to swap grips?
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 6:52:44 PM EDT
[#11]
I plan on doing the Manticore triangle and Stormwerkz hinge when the stamp comes back for my Zastava M85.

https://i0.wp.com/manticorearms.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/MA-5100-2-scaled.jpg?fit=2560%2C1920&ssl=1
View Quote

I did the same thing when I SBR'd my Yugo. Good stuff.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 7:01:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Subbed. I’m tempted to go fixed stock lol.
Link Posted: 12/17/2023 12:14:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Landsat8] [#13]
Originally Posted By DoorKicker:

NICE what modification did you do to swap grips?
View Quote

Pistol grip or the handguard/gas tube cover?

The pistol grip was a black US-made plastic grip that I had from a previous project. I painted it with rust orange primer and fakelited it with a concoction of polyurethane and a dash of wood stain followed by some clearcoat a few weeks later. I hate the stock yugo pistol grip and needed something for compliance. The mag is a PSA 5.56 mag with the same fakelite treatment but with a different orange spray-paint base coat.

The handguard and gas tube cover had the ugly black stain so I stripped them and restrained with some minwax I had in the shop.

Link Posted: 12/17/2023 9:15:58 AM EDT
[#14]

Pistol grip or the handguard/gas tube cover?

The pistol grip was a black US-made plastic grip that I had from a previous project. I painted it with rust orange primer and fakelited it with a concoction of polyurethane and a dash of wood stain followed by some clearcoat a few weeks later. I hate the stock yugo pistol grip and needed something for compliance. The mag is a PSA 5.56 mag with the same fakelite treatment but with a different orange spray-paint base coat.

The handguard and gas tube cover had the ugly black stain so I stripped them and restrained with some minwax I had in the shop.

View Quote

Cool little rifle!  Dig the fakelite mag.
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top