Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/24/2024 6:56:31 AM EDT
What's the difference among polish,EG and Russian PPN2/NSP2?
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 6:23:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't know myself, but perhaps @TX-Zen might be able to shed some light on it for you.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 8:12:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a few cold war era NV optics but they are not my main area of expertise. Those listed were probably manufactured in their respective countries and have a face plate that shows that. I am not aware of any detailed differences between them

As a general statement I have found Polish to have better performance (for 1PN34 and 1PN58) which is probably due to the Polish devices being much newer and with way less hours of use than the clearly older soviet models I've had

Dragunov.net probably has better info, and Brian Wilhelm of theakforum.net probably has the PPN-2 if you can locate him
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top