Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/4/2023 8:25:46 AM EDT
Does anyone know who makes the steel mags that Kalashnikov USA sells? I saw their recent ad for this 5-pack of 40-round mags for $59.95 (out of stock now, apparently normally sells for $69.95):

40 ROUND 7.62X39MM MAGAZINE (STEEL) 5 PACK

Their steel 30-round mag (also currently out of stock) is listed for $10.95:

7.62X39MM – 30 ROUND MAGAZINE

At those prices, I figured they must be KCI magazines or something similar but was curious if anyone knows more about them or has experience with them.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 10:20:52 AM EDT
[#1]
All out of stock  blah
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 1:24:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By 3ACR_Scout:
Does anyone know who makes the steel mags that Kalashnikov USA sells?

At those prices, I figured they must be KCI magazines or something similar but was curious if anyone knows more about them or has experience with them.
View Quote

If Their Web Pics are Accurate, YEP KCI Mags. U Can Even See the Tell Tell Spot Welds of a Korean Mag.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top