Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2024 1:12:18 PM EDT
I was hoping for some insight about sale value and some more information about this project. It seems to be a lightly used gun. It appears that the furniture and muzzle device are not original, any idea what they are?

Link Posted: 3/9/2024 1:28:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KoolOperator] [#1]
Looks like kvar Bulgarian parts. The muzzle brake is a copy of that style but I don't recognize the mark.

The furniture looks like the old style shellac finish and bakalite grip in nice condition.

Would look classy although not technically correct.
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 1:34:56 PM EDT
[#2]
700....needs correct barrel, tax stamp, refinishing.
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 5:36:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Muzzle device is CNC Warrior 4-piece. Furniture looks possibly Romanian.
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 5:43:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks like someone needed some money, and all they had was their unregistered SBR .....so they pressed out/cut the bbl

Like 18B30 said, 700.00 or so
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 10:46:59 PM EDT
[#5]
i would be interested in buying it.  IM me if interested.........all legally of course.  I have been looking for a nice parts kit, and I have the stuff to complete it.  To me it is worth more than $700, truthfully, because I can finish it myself, and do not have to pay someone $700 to put it together properly.  Let me know, thanks.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top