Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2024 1:37:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dmk0210]
(I'm asking here in this forum and not the suppressor forum because my question is specific to the AK)

Do any of you guys use the Turbo T3 or Turbo K RB  (specifically the T3 or RB, not the T2 or previous Turbo K) suppressors on AKs?  

If so, how is the back pressure on AKs? These are supposed to be reduced back pressure cans.

I currently use 5.56 and 7.62 OSS/HuxWrx flow though suppressors on my AKs but I'm thinking about getting the new Reduced Blowback versions of the YHM cans  also for AK use. I could buy both for less than the price of one new HuxWrx Flow 7.62 or 5.56.

I do not  want to mess with modifying gas blocks or using KNS Pistons.

Link Posted: 3/11/2024 7:57:34 AM EDT
[#1]
I have an R2, and I haven't noticed a ton of blowback personally. My K is in 5.56, was my 1st purchase and I didn't think it through all the way, shoulda got a .30 cal K.

All that being said, I have not shot it a lot with the R2. I bought a Wolverine for the vibes and mostly use that on my AKs.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 10:01:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dmk0210] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By nictra:
I have an R2, and I haven't noticed a ton of blowback personally. My K is in 5.56, was my 1st purchase and I didn't think it through all the way, shoulda got a .30 cal K.

All that being said, I have not shot it a lot with the R2. I bought a Wolverine for the vibes and mostly use that on my AKs.
View Quote
My Turbo K (second gen) was my first rifle suppressor as well.  

I'm talking about 5.56 or 5.45 AKs of course, I should have mentioned that in the OP.

Link Posted: 3/11/2024 1:23:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I've used my turbo K on my Galil ACE in 5.56. Again, didn't really notice anything, but it is a K can.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 2:41:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I've used my turbo K on my Galil ACE in 5.56. Again, didn't really notice anything, but it is a K can.
View Quote
Do you have a Turbo K RB, or a previous generation?
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 3:00:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I use a T2 on a 5,56 AK and its not bad at all. I dont even use a KNS like my 7.62 AK.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 9:51:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By dmk0210:
Do you have a Turbo K RB, or a previous generation?
View Quote
Had to go look, it's a Turbo K V2
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 7:54:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Had to go look, it's a Turbo K V2
View Quote
Thanks.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top