Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2022 12:19:16 PM EDT
Have Century Arms M70AB2.     Has following markings in front of the magwell:

Century
                                                                                     Arms Inc
                                                                                     Georgia, VT
                                                                                     M70AB2  Sporter
                                                                                     Cal.  7.62x39mm
                                                                                     SN:********

Any idea who made the receiver?   Thanks
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 9:49:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Most of those mine included were made by DCI / Dan Coonan Industries.  Century didn't touch them that's why they are nice.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 1:18:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Just noticed that on the left side of the trunion is marked 'Zastava-Kragujevac" Yugoslavia     1990  M70 AB2.     Very please with the way it shoots.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:43:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By slangvel:
Just noticed that on the left side of the trunion is marked 'Zastava-Kragujevac" Yugoslavia     1990  M70 AB2.     Very please with the way it shoots.
View Quote

Mines from 1987
Link Posted: 3/2/2023 1:15:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Century Arms M70AB2 was my very first AKM. It’s been nothing but fantastic!
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 8:59:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Thread needs some pictures.

I’ve got a 1989.
Link Posted: 3/11/2023 11:32:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Colonel_Strelnikov:
Century Arms M70AB2 was my very first AKM. It’s been nothing but fantastic!
View Quote

Same here. And agreed. Mine cycles like butter. I just don't actually care for shooting an under folder. How can you tell what year it is?
Link Posted: 3/11/2023 4:50:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By kmad2001:

Same here. And agreed. Mine cycles like butter. I just don't actually care for shooting an under folder. How can you tell what year it is?
View Quote

Unless it's been ground off for some reason, it's stamped on the trunion

Link Posted: 4/8/2023 4:24:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Yeah usually DC Industries made them and CAI would just put their stamp (engraving) on it to sell
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top