Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2024 4:26:47 PM EDT
Anyone here running one of the CMC triggers in their AK? I'm a sucker for a good, crisp trigger break, and while that might be wasted on the short AK I intend it for, I also want to add US made parts for 922R compliance (yeah, I know, it's silly).

I bought one of the ALG triggers and am running it in a KR-9, but I'm not impressed. It's light and smooth, but it's still a crappy roll-off trigger break. Not interested in another one of those...

Thanks in advance for any feedback!
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 4:48:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not paying CMC prices.

I like my ALG but I need to break it in better. A worn in Tapco G2 is a great trigger.

922r. Lol!
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 11:31:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 8:00:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Deerhurst:
A worn in Tapco G2 is a great trigger.

View Quote

Agreed. Most of my AKs are OGs with Tapco G2s.  They are better triggers than the Larue MBTs in my ARs.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top