Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2023 9:26:33 AM EDT
Those of you who SBR’ed their Arsenal 106/107 URs - did you cut the barrel flush to the front sight/gas block or use a washer as a spacer to leave a little barrel sticking out?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 12:10:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I have 2 5.45 guns I sbr'ed.

I left enough barrel to crown and thread in 1/2 x 28 so I can use ar15 muzzle devices on them.

The nub on this one fits right inside the traditional one. So depending on the device it can go either way.  
Attachment Attached File

This one the nub is too long and hasn't been cut down yet since I have not decided what's going there permanently. It's got a fake suppressor as a thread protector at the moment. But the lantac dragon in my bits box looks sexy too.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 6:48:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mach1run:
I have 2 5.45 guns I sbr'ed.

I left enough barrel to crown and thread in 1/2 x 28 so I can use ar15 muzzle devices on them.

The nub on this one fits right inside the traditional one. So depending on the device it can go either way.  
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/211511/20220126_105405_jpg-2744524.JPG

This one the nub is too long and hasn't been cut down yet since I have not decided what's going there permanently. It's got a fake suppressor as a thread protector at the moment. But the lantac dragon in my bits box looks sexy too.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/211511/20230311_163041_jpg-2744528.JPG
Good looking rig you have there, thanks for posting

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/6/2024 8:28:58 PM EDT
[#3]
On a side note, what information did you enter on the form 1 for manufacturer info?
Link Posted: 3/6/2024 10:40:30 PM EDT
[#4]
You have to pick from their drop downs. Pretty sure it was Arsenal.
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top