Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/19/2024 3:56:41 PM EDT
There was a thread about this awhile back with people having good luck. Can someone link it for me or shoot me a link to the good company that was making it? My son is an avid Tarkov player and just bought his 1st AK and "needs" some Zentico

THX!
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 4:34:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By nictra:
There was a thread about this awhile back with people having good luck. Can someone link it for me or shoot me a link to the good company that was making it? My son is an avid Tarkov player and just bought his 1st AK and "needs" some Zentico

THX!
View Quote
GHK b30 and b31 is what you seek.
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 4:54:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you sir!
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 5:05:10 PM EDT
[#3]
My son is an avid Tarkov player and just bought his 1st AK and "needs" some Zentico

THX!
View Quote

Wow, they grow up so fast....

I'd send him a mag as congratulations if he bought a proper caliber, but i'm pretty sure that didn't happen, and I got no mouse-mags, lol.
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 5:18:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Dragynn:

Wow, they grow up so fast....

I'd send him a mag as congratulations if he bought a proper caliber, but i'm pretty sure that didn't happen, and I got no mouse-mags, lol.
View Quote

Don't need your antiquated junk anyway man. I keed. I left the choice up to him. With the current affairs being what they are, and he already has 2 ARs, he decided to go with a 223 AK.

I tried tonget him to go with a 104 style PSA, but kids....
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 5:47:40 PM EDT
[#5]
I have no shame in throwing Airsoft Zenitco on a WASR or PSA AK.

There are worse made handguards out there.
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 6:49:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Capt_Destro:
I have no shame in throwing Airsoft Zenitco on a WASR or PSA AK.

There are worse made handguards out there.
View Quote

Extruded aluminum is extruded aluminum. Between real zenit and GHK I can’t tell the difference. I’ve also purchased the Avengers and 5KU. Those last 2 are definitely of a lower quality. The GHK stands on its own though. It’s solid.
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 7:39:17 PM EDT
[#7]
anyone use LTC? The pics look decent
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 7:44:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AEnemaBay] [#8]
View Quote

LCT is a good Taiwanese airsoft company. I've used a few of their parts for mock-up/experimental stuff before working on actual parts. The parts I've messed with were pretty nice.
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 7:47:07 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

LCT is on par with GHK. They’re both great. A measure of their quality is the fact that I’ve been shooting with one of their DTK-3 muzzle breaks.

And it works lol.
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 9:21:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Coincidentally I'm looking at airsoft Sport 1 clones for a PSA 104. Out of the brands mentioned (dont see a GHK version anywhere) which might be the best to roll the dice on?

Link Posted: 3/19/2024 9:38:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By MustyWaffles:

Extruded aluminum is extruded aluminum.
View Quote

This.

I am 2 for 4 on purchasing chap rails like this, bought a couple cheap short rails for AR builds that didn't work out, bought one that was outstanding and still rides on my most accurate rifle. Bought one for a G3 from AIM sports and it's absolutely perfect.

Ya never know.

But dayum, that zenitco knock-off is a quad-rail hand grinder, can't imagine that would be comfortable to shoot, and pretty sure the hive agrees as quad-picatinny-rails have all but disappeared. I tried one on an AR one time and was like holy shit who thought this was a good idea?
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 9:55:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Dragynn:

This.

I am 2 for 4 on purchasing chap rails like this, bought a couple cheap short rails for AR builds that didn't work out, bought one that was outstanding and still rides on my most accurate rifle. Bought one for a G3 from AIM sports and it's absolutely perfect.

Ya never know.

But dayum, that zenitco knock-off is a quad-rail hand grinder, can't imagine that would be comfortable to shoot, and pretty sure the hive agrees as quad-picatinny-rails have all but disappeared. I tried one on an AR one time and was like holy shit who thought this was a good idea?
View Quote

Me. I love quad rails. I know mlock is all the rage, but im old and I don't like change!. Just kidding, I have both, but do like my quad rails.

Funny, my son prefers the quad rails too, guess I didn't fail as a father , at least with this one.
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 11:18:29 PM EDT
[#13]

Me. I love quad rails. I know mlock is all the rage, but im old and I don't like change!. Just kidding, I have both, but do like my quad rails.

Funny, my son prefers the quad rails too, guess I didn't fail as a father , at least with this one.
View Quote

Even from through the cold hard medium of the internet, I can see that fatherly pride shining through, from one father to another, ya done good, being a good husband and a father is the true metric of of a man in the end, i'm happy for ya brother.

Link Posted: 3/20/2024 5:45:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Masterbeef:
Coincidentally I'm looking at airsoft Sport 1 clones for a PSA 104. Out of the brands mentioned (dont see a GHK version anywhere) which might be the best to roll the dice on?

View Quote

The avengers will work, it will require some extra steps for fitting. The slot where the handguard retainer fits is longer that what the actual spec is. You’ll have to either mill some material off the retainer itself or mill out the channel where the retainer goes. I can send pictures later.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 7:27:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TX-Zen] [#15]
I don't buy a lot of airsoft knock off stuff, but I have heard good things about the ZenitCo copies for rails and HGs. The Vzor-1 and 1P87 clone optics I reviewed seem to be pretty legit, and even the one Wilcox G24 night vision bridge copy I tried out seemed to be well made, and even had the infamous Wilcox Wobble for the NV goggles )

These days since most of us won't be needing gear in extended SHTF I'm pretty fine with lower cost airsoft alternatives for AK stuff

What cuts me deeply however, is one esteemed forum member in this thread thinks that the fat bloated rainbow trajectory caliber is the best, and the other allows his son to believe that .223 is Gods AK caliber. Ancestors have been shamed, and the God that gave 5.45 to the world grows angry

But also, 223 AK:

Link Posted: 3/20/2024 7:47:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: nictra] [#16]
lies and hypocrisy! I am slandered good sir! I demand 484 million internets from that man.

I'm not even shooting my 5.45 guns right now, and if you've been paying attention you will have noticed that. Until PSA gets on the ball (I ain't buying that way overprices Turkish crap either) I'll be keeping the 5.45s in the safe.

He's also still in college, so 223 AK makes sense. You all know if 5.45 were still plentiful he'd be getting a 105 and not a 102.

Thank you all for the suggestions, we will gather stuff up as we can and hopefully he will have a bitching 102.

Speaking of the 102s, anyone know when PSA is coming out with their GF5 model of the 102? I've been waiting for it to buy my own 102.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 10:21:34 AM EDT
[#17]
Attachment Attached File

Avengers handguard on a PSA103. Not drop in, but not too bad to make work. If GHK makes what you want that’s the route to go though. The quality is so much better.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 11:09:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By TX-Zen:

What cuts me deeply however, is one esteemed forum member in this thread thinks that the fat bloated rainbow trajectory caliber is the best
View Quote

It's true...kinda like shooting an old 1-pump BB gun, at 300 yards you just aim at the air and kinda lob 'em in. We call that the universal GenX elevation tool, that combined with Kentucky windage is what makes us so damned deadly.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 6:38:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By MustyWaffles:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/450004/4CDFDD7E-B33F-4010-8526-C815F1D7CC5C_jpe-3164297.JPG

Avengers handguard on a PSA103. Not drop in, but not too bad to make work. If GHK makes what you want that’s the route to go though. The quality is so much better.
View Quote

Thanks! Ill probably grab one from Evike when theyre in stock again.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top