User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/14/2014 5:37:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For anyone that installed this on they're m92, what did you do to make-up for the 6 degree slant the trunnion has?
View Quote

For many people the drop is needed if they want to use the iron sights.
Link Posted: 1/14/2014 2:40:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/14/2014 3:13:36 PM EDT
[#3]
tag.  

I may need to SBR my Pap pistol and put one of these on.
Link Posted: 1/14/2014 4:42:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
tag.  

I may need to SBR my Pap pistol and put one of these on.
View Quote

I submitted a F1 yesterday for mine, I'm hoping I can install the stock in late April.
Link Posted: 1/14/2014 5:57:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/15/2014 6:30:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Tax stamp just came back a minute ago- I filed my eForm on October 2nd!  
Link Posted: 1/15/2014 11:28:45 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm still kicking myself for missing black friday. Any chance they'll be on sale again anytime soon?
Link Posted: 1/16/2014 12:56:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Should have my stock when I stop by the mail box on the way home this morning. Got my barrel extension, pistol grip and trigger group. I'll be ready to mount the stock pretty soon. Just have to find a friend with a drill press, or go buy one from Harbor Freight.  

Will post my thoughts on it here once I have it in hand. I hope it's nice!
Link Posted: 1/16/2014 2:41:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/17/2014 3:47:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

We routinely have free shipping coupons (keep an eye on our Dealer subforum) and have been known to post coupons in our newsletter and on Facebook.  Getting connected in with in the digital social world us is the best way to score a deal.

For the record, the 50% off sale was pretty much a one time deal, we honestly did not expect such an overwhelming response on Facebook- in three days we picked up 6,000+ new likes!

Sven
Manticore Arms
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm still kicking myself for missing black friday. Any chance they'll be on sale again anytime soon?

We routinely have free shipping coupons (keep an eye on our Dealer subforum) and have been known to post coupons in our newsletter and on Facebook.  Getting connected in with in the digital social world us is the best way to score a deal.

For the record, the 50% off sale was pretty much a one time deal, we honestly did not expect such an overwhelming response on Facebook- in three days we picked up 6,000+ new likes!

Sven
Manticore Arms

Some of us made out pretty good that day! it was appreciated!
Link Posted: 1/17/2014 10:10:19 AM EDT
[#11]
The stock with the Stormwerkz hinge was delivered yesterday. I guess the next step is to send off my Draco to someone to have it engraved, then when I get that back to start work on the paperwork (Form 1) to submit to the BATF.

Sarge

Quoted:

I will update the website description of the Triangle Stock tomorrow with the dimensions so they are always handy for reference.

Sven
Manticore Arms
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The stock with Stormwerkz hinge is 9 1/2" long.  The stock is 8 7/8" and the hinge adds 5/8" of length.

Sven
Manticore Arms

I will update the website description of the Triangle Stock tomorrow with the dimensions so they are always handy for reference.

Sven
Manticore Arms

Link Posted: 1/17/2014 11:14:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Why wait? eFile your F1 now, you'll have plenty of time to get it engraved.
Link Posted: 1/17/2014 11:20:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

My 10/19 eform 1 was approved today

exactly 90 days.

go on and file.
Link Posted: 1/17/2014 1:57:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

exactly 90 days.

go on and file.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

exactly 90 days.

go on and file.

I can't e-file as a individual since I'm not submitting as a trust.

Sarge
Link Posted: 1/17/2014 6:13:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Availability Not Available
Please amend this so I can throw all of my money at you
Link Posted: 1/17/2014 7:01:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/17/2014 7:07:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/17/2014 7:08:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/17/2014 7:18:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Finslayer, that is absolutely gorgeous!!!!  Do you mind if we borrow your pic and post it on our Facebook page?

Sven
Manticore Arms
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Finslayer, that is absolutely gorgeous!!!!  Do you mind if we borrow your pic and post it on our Facebook page?

Sven
Manticore Arms

PM replied
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 12:31:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 8:08:10 AM EDT
[#21]

DSC_2575 by The Dorsal Fin, on Flickr
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 11:16:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Anyone know if it fits the bonesteel stock?
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 11:49:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Totally forgot to check back!

I haven't mounted the hinge yet... gotta get the faux suppressor "permanently" attached. I have some silver solder for that.

The triangle stock is simple and solid. It rings if you tap something hard on it. I think it's well made and will work fine!
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 6:29:59 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 3:43:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

They will be back in stock by the end of the month, i.e. about 15 days.  Finishing up a big batch of them right now.

www.aimsurplus.com also stocks them (no pun intended! ) and we just shipped them more today- you can sign up at AIM for notification when they are back in stock on their website.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They will be back in stock by the end of the month, i.e. about 15 days.  Finishing up a big batch of them right now.

www.aimsurplus.com also stocks them (no pun intended! ) and we just shipped them more today- you can sign up at AIM for notification when they are back in stock on their website.

Hell Yea
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 4:02:44 PM EDT
[#26]
SBR'd my SAM7K

Link Posted: 2/2/2014 9:28:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 2/2/2014 10:10:40 PM EDT
[#28]
If anyone is wondering apex gun parts has the manticore triangle stock and a stormwerkz hinge combo for $160 and about $10 shipping they also have the detent and spring for m92 to attach a muzzle device. I picked all three items up for 183.30 shipped next purchase is going to be a barrel extension and then finally a g2 trigger and magpul grip for 922r. Still don't have the pistol but I will shortly
Link Posted: 2/3/2014 1:32:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Could an Arsenal Folder be used on the PAP?

What would it take?
View Quote

Two screw holes and a hinge.
Link Posted: 2/3/2014 3:34:56 AM EDT
[#30]
If I wanted to be a wimp and use a pad with the stock (bare metal on shoulder isn't the most comfortable) what are my options?
Link Posted: 2/3/2014 4:08:11 AM EDT
[#31]
GP-25 recoil pad

Use one of these, and it will be authentic. I bought one from these guys and it works great on the MA stock. Out of stock right now though.
Link Posted: 2/3/2014 5:48:31 AM EDT
[#32]
Thanks... I'm fine with non-authentic if it's cheaper and in stock but works well
Link Posted: 2/4/2014 8:45:31 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 2/4/2014 8:46:09 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 2/4/2014 9:25:56 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn I missed the boat again. These things are selling fast. ETA?
Link Posted: 2/4/2014 9:30:40 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The GP-25 recoil pad is the way to go if you want a rubber buttpad, and it fits the Triangle Stock perfectly.
View Quote

Gotcha... know any sources in stock?
Link Posted: 2/4/2014 12:19:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/4/2014 12:43:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Damn that's a good price too, from RPB.
Link Posted: 2/4/2014 6:01:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
If anyone is wondering apex gun parts has the manticore triangle stock and a stormwerkz hinge combo for $160 and about $10 shipping they also have the detent and spring for m92 to attach a muzzle device. I picked all three items up for 183.30 shipped next purchase is going to be a barrel extension and then finally a g2 trigger and magpul grip for 922r. Still don't have the pistol but I will shortly
View Quote

No longer showing on their website for some reason. Out of stock ??
Link Posted: 2/4/2014 6:30:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/4/2014 7:16:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Yes,out of stock, they sell out fast- as fast as we can make them they sell, and we have recently shifted more production priority to them to try and keep them in stock.

Should be restocked next week, just waiting for the current batch to come back from our anodizing shop.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No longer showing on their website for some reason. Out of stock ??

Yes,out of stock, they sell out fast- as fast as we can make them they sell, and we have recently shifted more production priority to them to try and keep them in stock.

Should be restocked next week, just waiting for the current batch to come back from our anodizing shop.

That is great to hear. Keep up the good work man.
Link Posted: 2/7/2014 11:20:34 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/7/2014 6:09:56 PM EDT
[#43]
For anyone else picking one up, the ARFCOM coupon code works and will net you free shipping
Link Posted: 2/7/2014 7:43:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Just received my stock and hinge. Can some explain exactly what I need to do to mount the hinge to the stock. Mine didn't come with any directions, diagram, or info regarding the procedures to mount it properly.
Link Posted: 2/7/2014 7:51:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Just received my stock and hinge. Can some explain exactly what I need to do to mount the hinge to the stock. Mine didn't come with any directions, diagram, or info regarding the procedures to mount it properly.
View Quote

The machine screws go through the holes in the stock and into the threaded holes in the hinge.
The large side of the hinge with the threaded holes attaches to the stock, the small side of the hinge with the slots bolts to the receiver
Link Posted: 2/8/2014 5:12:09 AM EDT
[#46]
What size are the holes I drill in the receiver? I'm guessing I need to thread them or do I use bolts to attach the hinge? If threaded, what size and type?

Sorry if I missed the info reading the thread.

Link Posted: 2/8/2014 5:31:38 AM EDT
[#47]
drill and tap 10-32 holes with a center to center of .625
Use a #18 drill / .1695

Link Posted: 2/8/2014 9:44:07 AM EDT
[#48]
Good grief!!! No one carries a #18 bit. Lowers, Home Depot, harbor freight, ace, etc.....
Link Posted: 2/8/2014 12:13:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/8/2014 4:30:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Thanks... Ok.... I got a case with both a #18 and #21, so which one is the best to use?

Thanks
Page / 5
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top