BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 2:36:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I really wish AIM had done a sale on their bakelite 7.62 and plum 5.45 mags...

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 2:39:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I really want a SLR-104 for $899!  Already got a SLR-107.
View Quote
I don't care for the furniture but this one is 925.  Don't know about shipping as I hve not ordered from them . . .    

http://www.schuylerarmsco.com/product.slr104-33-993

Sorry can't hotlink
View Quote

Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!  Why can’t it be the  black stock set one!
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 2:47:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't care for the furniture but this one is 925.  Don't know about shipping as I hve not ordered from them . . .    

Sorry can't hotlink

Those are good deals, but looking for the triangle side folder... or should I get polymer?
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 3:08:24 PM EDT
[#4]
After having both (manticore triangle - but have shot with arsenal one) I prefer the polymer
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 3:28:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry can't hotlink

The sand color would be easy to rit dye black
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 3:34:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
After having both (manticore triangle - but have shot with arsenal one) I prefer the polymer
View Quote

even with paracord?
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 4:18:24 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm going for the triangle.  If I go poly the triangle is almost 200 from k-var and is never in stock.  

I can always get the poly later
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 4:49:28 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I really wish AIM had done a sale on their bakelite 7.62 and plum 5.45 mags...

View Quote
me too

but 35 shipped is still good so I ordered 3
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 12:03:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 2:52:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Black Friday deals on AR stuff is abundant and pretty damn good, on AK stuff, pretty much absent. I'm mystified as to why that is.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 7:01:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Coupon code ALLDAMNWEEK will get you 30% off Manticore Arms through Monday 11/24  

www.manticorearms.com

...of course, if you were subscribed to our Facebook page you would already have know that.
View Quote

Gosh darn it, why didn't I ever see this, I just ordered a Renegade.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 7:59:55 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Sorry can't hotlink
View Quote

View Quote

The sand color would be easy to rit dye black
View Quote

Oh well I guess I can wait and save for the black stock set  one.  So far this Black Friday is disappointing for AK guys.  No real awesome deal  on rifles, mags, or ammo.  The only rifles I wanting to get was SLR-104 and NPAP underfolder.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 8:05:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Hoping for a price break on the 104fr or 107fr

Not holding my breath, probably will end up just ordering one from atlantic
View Quote

Quoted:
K-Var announces their sale tomorrow.  Gonna see if 106s go on sale, I'm looking for a 5.56 AK.
View Quote

I assumed that $200 free accessories thing is the Kvar Black Friday deal?
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 11:23:28 AM EDT
[#14]
SGAMMO has a SMALL lot of Golden Tiger!

just snagged a case
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 2:02:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Dangit where are all the deals on AK mags?? Real bummer this year for the dark side.

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 2:17:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Classic has M77's for $499. Just snagged one.

ETA: And was promptly reminded why I don't order from Classic anymore.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 2:29:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Echo93 has their SBS sling on sale for $28
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 2:29:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why is that?
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 2:31:02 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

SGAMMO has a SMALL lot of Golden Tiger!

just snagged a case
View Quote
how much was it ?

ETA found it and got one
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 2:39:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Why is that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why is that?

I completely forgot that my dealer changed addresses so their FFL on file for them wasn't correct. I called to let them know and they charged me $15 for the change because I didn't check before ordering. Okay, you know what, I'll accept that because I did forget. Well I call to pay the fee and this woman starts giving me a lecture as to why I need to make sure everything is correct before I order. I told her it was a mistake and that I don't have a problem paying the fee for my mistake. She still continues, constantly huffing and puffing. She then says that they still have the same FFL on file, I tell her I know, I just emailed the new one to them and that I was calling to just pay the fee. Then she goes "UGGGGHHHHHHH, Sir, someone else handles emails and we're very busy right now taking calls. The person who handles emails would have contacted you!"

I told her that the last dude I talked to told me to email the FFL and then call right back, which is what I was doing. So, another long ass sigh from her and she finally says she'll check and update it manually. I realize that I fucked up, but to be total bitch about it something else. Obviously it didn't take her long to update it because I got an email literally three minutes later saying my order is being packed and shipped.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 2:49:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I completely forgot that my dealer changed addresses so their FFL on file for them wasn't correct. I called to let them know and they charged me $15 for the change because I didn't check before ordering. Okay, you know what, I'll accept that because I did forget. Well I call to pay the fee and this woman starts giving me a lecture as to why I need to make sure everything is correct before I order. I told her it was a mistake and that I don't have a problem paying the fee for my mistake. She still continues, constantly huffing and puffing. She then says that they still have the same FFL on file, I tell her I know, I just emailed the new one to them and that I was calling to just pay the fee. Then she goes "UGGGGHHHHHHH, Sir, someone else handles emails and we're very busy right now taking calls. The person who handles emails would have contacted you!"

I told her that the last dude I talked to told me to email the FFL and then call right back, which is what I was doing. So, another long ass sigh from her and she finally says she'll check and update it manually. I realize that I fucked up, but to be total bitch about it something else. Obviously it didn't take her long to update it because I got an email literally three minutes later saying my order is being packed and shipped.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why is that?

Did they begin to process your order before you called them?  If they haven’t even begin to process your order I don’t see why they get to charge you.  It seem BS to me. Well sorry man.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:27:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Dangit where are all the deals on AK mags?? Real bummer this year for the dark side.

View Quote

lots of places have 10 packs of steel mags for $75-90.

hard to go cheaper than that IMO
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:31:06 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why is that?

They have always been a clusterfuck operation, no reason to expect that to change.

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 4:22:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Is $4.99 a good enough deal?
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:06:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Got two Vepr-12 10rd mags for $55.90 shipped.

Got a WASR10 for $467.21 shipped.

But now I’m broke.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:08:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

But now I’m broke.
View Quote

And where did you get the WASR10? Share the info for the rest! (Well, I'm after a parts kit, but ya know, there's a bunch of dudes here lookin' for deals)
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:11:54 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Quoted:

But now I’m broke.
View Quote

And where did you get the WASR10? Share the info for the rest! (Well, I'm after a parts kit, but ya know, there's a bunch of dudes here lookin' for deals)
View Quote

J&G Sale.
http://www.jgsales.com/romanian-wasr10-ak-style-rifle,-7.62x39,-wood-stock,-bayo-lug,-slant-cut-muzzle.-*sale*-p-67362.html

Most place sell WASR10 for like $529 plus shipping.  So I save like almost $80.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:18:18 PM EDT
[#28]
This little VFG is 1/2 off at Damage Industries.

I snagged one as the 2" length will be perfect as a VFG in terms of mag clearance - so I hope .

at $28 shipped its more economical than most any other "short" VFG I've run across
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:42:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Damage Industries is again running AK muzzle brakes for half off, also AR muzzle brakes and some other items on sale too : http://damageindustriesllc.com/product-category/175
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:44:45 PM EDT
[#30]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not bad, but somebody just had Yugo BHO mags for 5.99 each, steel is much mo bettah, especially for only a buck more. I expect to see some more steel mag deals before it's over, so folks may want to save some dry powder.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:56:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Look like Atlantic Firearm not going to have any Black Friday special.  Was really hoping for a sale on the SLR104.  Oh well.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:22:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Not bad, but somebody just had Yugo BHO mags for 5.99 each, steel is much mo bettah, especially for only a buck more. I expect to see some more steel mag deals before it's over, so folks may want to save some dry powder.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where are these yugo's you speak of?!?!?!
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 7:00:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry, OOS now, I missed them too, I think they sold out same day in just a couple of hours.

But that's one of several really cheap mag deals i've seen recently, paid 6.49 for some Romy's from Natchez not long ago, I think we'll see more very soon.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 8:26:13 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Look like Atlantic Firearm not going to have any Black Friday special.  Was really hoping for a sale on the SLR104.  Oh well.
View Quote
I posted a 104 previous page for 925. I doubt you'll do much better then that for NIB

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 8:29:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Just got 500 rounds of Tula .308 shipped for $199.33 from laxammo.com

They have a 75% off shipping now,UPS was $4.34
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 1:53:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I posted a 104 previous page for 925. I doubt you'll do much better then that for NIB  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah I saw that and thank you for posting it.  But I really wanting the black stock set one.  I look on Kvar they have stock set with left side folding butt stock for like $180-250 plus whatever shipping is. So if buy the tan SLR104 and replace the stock it will cost the same or more over just the buying the black SLR104 to begin with.

I never done business with Schuyler Arms before too, so not sure about they track record.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top