Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2012 12:20:56 PM EDT
Is anyone using a Sinclair single load follower with a PMag?  I tried installing one and it seems like the front is a little to wide.  If I take a dremel to the sides to shave it down will it work?  

Looking for some ideas.

Thanks

Link Posted: 11/18/2012 3:21:26 PM EDT
[#1]
best idea is to not use one. Use your finger to seat the round in the chamber.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:08:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I use a Pmag for single loading w/o the insert. Works fine as it doesn't work reliably any other way
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:42:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Get a Bob Sled and be done.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 5:08:12 PM EDT
[#4]
second the Bob Sled!
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 3:33:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Really no need to spend any money on single load devices of any flavor. just push it onto the chamber. very easy to do. If your using mag length ammo, you can even snap it into the mag from the port. Seen some Jr's do that. pretty neat trick. But really, just lay the round in there, push it fwd and seat it in the chamber, release the bolt. Whats the magic in the bob sled or single feed follower other than money missing from your account?
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 5:35:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Really no need to spend any money on single load devices of any flavor. just push it onto the chamber. very easy to do. If your using mag length ammo, you can even snap it into the mag from the port. Seen some Jr's do that. pretty neat trick. But really, just lay the round in there, push it fwd and seat it in the chamber, release the bolt. Whats the magic in the bob sled or single feed follower other than money missing from your account?

Those with shorter arms, can't seat the round in the chamber without taking the stock out of their shoulder.  I bought a Bob Sled for my daughter, and now I find myself using it.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 11:20:39 AM EDT
[#7]
I use standard mag and push the round in with my LCI.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top