Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2008 7:11:10 PM EDT
I am a minister in KY I moved up here (Lou) recently from Cola SC and was a MCRC (a range) member there in SC, I wasn't into competition at the time, now i'm interested but obviously i work on Sundays.... all matches i've seen/heard of are sundays.... please tell me i'm wrong, I'm also interested in competition courses
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 7:17:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey pastor, welcome to the sport!

I run matches in SW Pa. All are on Saturdays! Our competitors may not be all church goers but we have respect for the Sabbath!

Dave McGrath
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 8:17:31 PM EDT
[#2]
If you don't mind the drive, there are a few matches here on Saturday in TN. It's a 1000yd range and they run a pretty good event.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 12:53:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
If you don't mind the drive, there are a few matches here on Saturday in TN. It's a 1000yd range and they run a pretty good event.

Oak Ridge is a great range and the people there are great! If you geat a chance to shoot there do it!!!!

I got my first leg points there last year!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 5:38:43 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks for the info!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top