Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2023 1:12:51 PM EDT
Things must be getting even worse there? Are bus loads really showing up everyday?

Text I got, I used to be a member. Looks like they tried to call me as well.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:17:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Things must be getting even worse there? Are bus loads really showing up everyday?
View Quote
According to the mayor and immigrant support groups, buses are indeed arriving daily from Texas and possibly elsewhere. The city says they have received 60,000+ so far which is overwhelming them I cannot help but smirk because 60,000 is a drop in the bucket compared to what the border states have had to deal with. But, except for Texas, those states voted for Biden so are getting what they should have known was coming if they paid attention to the Democrat debates. El Paso is certainly well over the 60,000 mark and they are a fraction of the size of NYC. As far as I am concerned, Abbot can keep sending the buses up until the folks in NY and NYC governments rescind their "Sanctuary" declarations and finally call out Biden and his staff for their incompetence. But they are still blaming the Republicans so I guess they still have not had enough immigrants sent here yet. Probably should send up a couple of busloads of the reported Chinese sleeper agents that have been crossing too.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 6:39:00 PM EDT
[#2]
These cocksuckers bitch about Texas bussing them up, but the nightly flights from the Fed loaded up with unskilled labor is A-ok
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 8:32:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
These cocksuckers bitch about Texas bussing them up, but the nightly flights from the Fed loaded up with unskilled labor is A-ok
View Quote
With the warmer weather they should send several hundred to Martha's Vineyard. The government says we need day laborers and there are a lot of huge estates with lawns on Martha's Vineyard that need cutting and maintenance Not to mention restaurants and other service industries.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top