Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 1:31:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Best we can hope for is their typical dysfunction and trade-off's for District Pork....Watching the Legislature in action make it easy to understand why weapons are prohibited there.  
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 10:09:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Honestly, who cares?  I don't even pay attention anymore.  They can pass what they want and I will do what I want.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 1:11:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Honestly, who cares?  I don't even pay attention anymore.  They can pass what they want and I will do what I want.
View Quote
+1

The unSAFE Act convinced a lot of people it was no longer about criminals and simply about punishing people who have never committed any crimes (if there was any doubt, "Bail Reform" should have convinced them). I hope the day comes that Judge Benitez's excellent 94 page judgement is applied to New York State. Took a while to read it (and the footnotes) but it is an excellent piece of work IMHO. Of course I am biased
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top