User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2021 7:04:49 AM EDT
I can't find the thread on this.

what was the consensus on this set up?

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/31/2021 9:59:14 AM EDT
[#1]
This is nothing but my personal opinion but that's just a pistol grip put together differently.
I definitely wouldn't go there.
A plain spur, yeah.
The one finger trigger guard, maybe.

Link Posted: 3/31/2021 4:40:55 PM EDT
[#2]
The answer is no one knows. I can tell you that a regular pistol grip fits on the lower with this in place, so it doesn't occupy the same space. I have it on all my AR's because it's the best substitute AFAICT. Since your first SAFE Act violation is a muligan, you have nothing to loose by using it.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 12:05:01 AM EDT
[#3]
never thought Id live to see the day where a man is more worried about the configuration of a commonly used firearm, than the pounds of weed he can now have in his home...
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 3:11:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Patrick Henry trigger guard is the one-finger version.  AR-15 Spur is the "grip".

I've used them on 2 builds for public viewing.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 3:11:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Just my .02 cents!

The grip should not have the tab off the rear end.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top