Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/10/2013 12:47:48 PM EDT
http://bearingarms.com/safe-act-rebellion-a-new-york-state-of-mind/?utm_source=thdailypm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl_pm

Not sure how to make it hot . . .
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 1:02:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Outstanding article! Thanks for posting!
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 1:07:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks.  31 "reads", although I doubt anyone copied and pasted.  Wish I knew how to make the link hot.

But, yeah, somewhat encouraging.
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 1:09:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks.  31 "reads", although I doubt anyone copied and pasted.  Wish I knew how to make the link hot.

But, yeah, somewhat encouraging.
View Quote

http://bearingarms.com/safe-act-rebellion-a-new-york-state-of-mind/?utm_source=thdailypm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl_pm
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 1:11:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, AKCory!
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 1:28:56 PM EDT
[#5]
That  is  a  great  read . I  almost  need  a  smoke . This  needs  to  be  spread  around .
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 2:06:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Great article. I'd encourage you to post it in this thread as well.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1566498_Empire_State_Gun_Owners_Bracing_For_Cuomo_s_Confiscation_Scheme.html&page=1

Hit the button and enter the link if you want to make it hot.
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 3:06:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Good read
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 3:30:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Fo time yet?
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 3:32:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Excellent... nice read.
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 4:39:01 PM EDT
[#10]
I try to listen to Bill Nojay when I can, I'm glad he's both on the radio, and inside the rat's nest.
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 4:51:20 PM EDT
[#11]
It is a good read. We, NY gun owners need to figure out what the next step is. When there's a standoff between some poor schmucks and the cops over the unSAFE act, we need to show up in force. Major demonstration at the scene, civil disobedience, block the roads, the whole 9 yards. We should not tolerate any violent enforcement efforts.

And as far as registration goes - hide your non-compliant stuff and get compliant rifles in the same caliber. If you have an AK, buy an SKS or a Saiga. If you have an AR, buy a Mini 14 or a Saiga. And keep shooting.

FUAC
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 4:54:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 4:55:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Excellent read, register nothing. FUAC! Oh to be a fly on the wall, and see the fucking commie have his temper tantrums. Hey Andrew, SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS!
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 5:16:25 PM EDT
[#14]
I noticed the author is an Appleseed Project volunteer.  I took my oldest to a shoot one summer.  We are planning to spend ALOT of time with our .22s this next summer.  I suggest we all try to make it to an Appleseed shoot.  Maybe we can do an exclusive arfcom Appleseed weekend.  It'd probably be pretty easy to get about 15 of us together.  I know a couple of Appleseed instructors....
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 5:33:26 PM EDT
[#15]
I won't be the victim, but the first to cast a stone
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 5:53:02 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

And as far as registration goes - hide your non-compliant stuff and get compliant rifles in the same caliber. If you have an AK, buy an SKS or a Saiga. If you have an AR, buy a Mini 14 or a Saiga. And keep shooting.

FUAC
View Quote
Refer to my avatar for my plan.  

Link Posted: 12/10/2013 6:15:47 PM EDT
[#17]
FUAC
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 6:45:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 7:11:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I noticed the author is an Appleseed Project volunteer.  I took my oldest to a shoot one summer.  We are planning to spend ALOT of time with our .22s this next summer.  I suggest we all try to make it to an Appleseed shoot.  Maybe we can do an exclusive arfcom Appleseed weekend.  It'd probably be pretty easy to get about 15 of us together.  I know a couple of Appleseed instructors....
View Quote

I would be in for this. Lets keep the shooting alive as mentioned. We all may not have the option to move so let's fight this fucking thing to the end!!!!! Together!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 8:06:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I try to listen to Bill Nojay when I can, I'm glad he's both on the radio, and inside the rat's nest.
View Quote

he has been one if not the biggest opponent of this mess of a law, and we should all help him in his next reelection bid . he is big on the non compliance thing also, saying he thinks as many as 90% may ignore the law
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 2:59:12 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 5:46:21 AM EDT
[#22]
Great article indeed.

FUAC
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 5:48:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Myself and my woman would attend.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 10:12:02 AM EDT
[#24]
"Governor Andrew Cuomo is arguably more tyrannical and less sympathetic to the rights of New Yorkers than British General and Governor Thomas Gage was to the citizens of Massachusetts. At least Regulars and Royal Marines were loyal to Gage; the same cannot be said of the rank and file Sheriffs and State Police of New York to Cuomo."

Great Read

FUAC!!

We need to stick together and keep heading down range at this asshole and keep the fight alive.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 11:23:02 AM EDT
[#25]
We all know the story of Samuel Adams riding cry of the impending British invasion prior to Lexington.   And therein lies the difference between Lexington and NYS unSAFE.

Most of this lies in the oft-argued "well regulated militia."   And, in that case, the antis are right.   The NY "militias" are not well regulated today.  

In 1775,  almost everyone in the then-US would have recognized the names of the militia leaders.   They were recognized business leaders, social movers, decorated war veterans, and politicians.   The leaders of the militias, and those who supported the militias, were highly recognized and respected individuals who were willing to actually DO something, not just talk.   Many of them were willing to risk their lives shortly after by signing the Declaration of Independence.  

The militias then WERE regulated amongst themselves, and supported financially, and more important, politically and socially.   They were supported by a majority of the population, in spirit if not in finances.   They were organized, with plans and arms & food stashes in key areas.  

And, again, the 1775 militias had the support of key leaders in the community/ colonies.

Where are our key leaders today?  Talking smack.   Politicians on the radio denigrating the act, and the  governor.   Sheriffs writing letters against the act.   Business leaders staying out of it- or sleeping with the enemy (e.g., Sands of Constellation Brands).

Until NY's key leaders stand up and first refuse to recognize the NYC run NYS government (by 1774 American writers such as Samuel Adams, James Wilson, and Thomas Jefferson were arguing that Parliament was the legislature of Great Britain only- Wikipedia) and until they are willing to risk death (as some signers of the DoI did experience) and until our leaders CALL us to arms and the county sheriffs make a clear stand including notice of armed resistance siding with the militias,  there will be no mass rebellion.

So call on your politicians, your sheriffs, your business leaders.   Ask the politicians to sign a declaration that all laws passed with a majority of NYC area politicians will not be recognized;  ask your sheriff to declare the unSAFE act unconstitutional and will not be enforced;  ask your sheriff to provide arms and training for the county residents;  ask your business leaders to finance and organize militias.   Ask your county emergency coordinator to prepare a quick notification system should somebody in the county be arrested on 2A charges so that the local militia can respond and terminate the unlawful arrest.

Sadly, you will get nowhere.   Because it's all politics.  NOBODY who is in a leadership position will actually DO anything about it.   Any "rebellion" is going to be one guy against 40 NYS troopers and nobody is going to show up, nobody is going to bust him out of prison (if he lives), nobody is going to make a stand after the fact,  no leader/ politician/sheriff is going to declare war.   Nor will they the next time, or the next time.

Not to blame the politicians and community leaders.  Go ahead, get a bunch of your buddies to commit to leave work and show up armed against NYSP the next time there is an unSAFE/ 2A arrest.   Good luck.  Nobody is leaving their cushy job or their sofa to go actively defend somebody else.

All of our political and leadership "friends" are nothing but lip service.   No rebellion, just normal guys sitting in prison or dead because there is no regulated militia.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 11:33:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

he has been one if not the biggest opponent of this mess of a law, and we should all help him in his next reelection bid . he is big on the non compliance thing also, saying he thinks as many as 90% may ignore the law
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let him stand and say that he thinks that everybody should IGNORE the law.   Then we might be going somewhere.   When he says sends an open letter stating "DON'T REGISTER" then he's expressing leadership- until then it's all smack.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 11:42:12 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
We all know the story of Samuel Adams riding cry of the impending British invasion prior to Lexington.   And therein lies the difference between Lexington and NYS unSAFE.

Most of this lies in the oft-argued "well regulated militia."   And, in that case, the antis are right.   The NY "militias" are not well regulated today.  

In 1775,  almost everyone in the then-US would have recognized the names of the militia leaders.   They were recognized business leaders, social movers, decorated war veterans, and politicians.   The leaders of the militias, and those who supported the militias, were highly recognized and respected individuals who were willing to actually DO something, not just talk.   Many of them were willing to risk their lives shortly after by signing the Declaration of Independence.  

The militias then WERE regulated amongst themselves, and supported financially, and more important, politically and socially.   They were supported by a majority of the population, in spirit if not in finances.   They were organized, with plans and arms & food stashes in key areas.  

And, again, the 1775 militias had the support of key leaders in the community/ colonies.

Where are our key leaders today?  Talking smack.   Politicians on the radio denigrating the act, and the  governor.   Sheriffs writing letters against the act.   Business leaders staying out of it- or sleeping with the enemy (e.g., Sands of Constellation Brands).

Until NY's key leaders stand up and first refuse to recognize the NYC run NYS government (by 1774 American writers such as Samuel Adams, James Wilson, and Thomas Jefferson were arguing that Parliament was the legislature of Great Britain only- Wikipedia) and until they are willing to risk death (as some signers of the DoI did experience) and until our leaders CALL us to arms and the county sheriffs make a clear stand including notice of armed resistance siding with the militias,  there will be no mass rebellion.

So call on your politicians, your sheriffs, your business leaders.   Ask the politicians to sign a declaration that all laws passed with a majority of NYC area politicians will not be recognized;  ask your sheriff to declare the unSAFE act unconstitutional and will not be enforced;  ask your sheriff to provide arms and training for the county residents;  ask your business leaders to finance and organize militias.   Ask your county emergency coordinator to prepare a quick notification system should somebody in the county be arrested on 2A charges so that the local militia can respond and terminate the unlawful arrest.

Sadly, you will get nowhere.   Because it's all politics.  NOBODY who is in a leadership position will actually DO anything about it.   Any "rebellion" is going to be one guy against 40 NYS troopers and nobody is going to show up, nobody is going to bust him out of prison (if he lives), nobody is going to make a stand after the fact,  no leader/ politician/sheriff is going to declare war.   Nor will they the next time, or the next time.

Not to blame the politicians and community leaders.  Go ahead, get a bunch of your buddies to commit to leave work and show up armed against NYSP the next time there is an unSAFE/ 2A arrest.   Good luck.  Nobody is leaving their cushy job or their sofa to go actively defend somebody else.

All of our political and leadership "friends" are nothing but lip service.   No rebellion, just normal guys sitting in prison or dead because there is no regulated militia.
View Quote

If you have 40 cops about to kick down your door, you done fucked up.  Think scalpel, not sledgehammer.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 12:24:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

If you have 40 cops about to kick down your door, you done fucked up.  Think scalpel, not sledgehammer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is resistance,and there is rebellion.  Refusal to register and carrying 8 rounds is resistance.   The article is about rebellion, and cites a famous rebellion.

I'm not saying one is right the other is wrong.  Just pointing out that analogies are being drawn that are not realistic, nor are the hopes that they put into peoples' minds.   Playing off rebellion when one does not even publicly support resistance is going to land some poor jerk in a lot of trouble.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 12:33:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

There is resistance,and there is rebellion.  Refusal to register and carrying 8 rounds is resistance.   The article is about rebellion, and cites a famous rebellion.

I'm not saying one is right the other is wrong.  Just pointing out that analogies are being drawn that are not realistic, nor are the hopes that they put into peoples' minds.   Playing off rebellion when one does not even publicly support resistance is going to land some poor jerk in a lot of trouble.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Think more of the lines of red dawn. This is exactly what the government is afraid off.

The oppressor might own the cities but the country like up here in dutchess county would be ambush ally. Hence why many of the LEO is against it. Many of them ride single around here. Just food for thought.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 1:46:18 PM EDT
[#30]
FWIW Sam Adams was in Concord with John Hancock and escaped due to a warning from Paul Revere or William Dawes warned them of the impending attack

This was all due thanks to advanced intelligence Joseph Warren got from within the British command.  There were many players essential to that day's events.  (Samuel Prescott was the one rider who made it to Lexington to raise the alarm there.)

My point is they had a vast organized secret network that made this all possible.  They also had the workings of a completely parallel government poised to take the place of the "official" one.  

To add some local relevance- In NY that network was particularly evident (see Committee of Superintendence and Correspondence).  Look at the events of the Albany County Sheriff arresting Jacob Fonda for one example of that emergent conflict:

At Johnstown, in 1775, occurred what is said to have been the first shot fired in New York Colony at the beginning of the Revolution. The Tory Sheriff White arrested Jacob Fonda of Caughnawaga (present Fonda) because of his ardent patriotic sentiments and brought him to the Johnstown jail. A party of Whigs broke into the jail and released Fonda and then went to take White, who was at Mattice's tavern. The Tory official fired from a window at the approaching patriots. He then hid in a chimney and escaped capture, but was later caught and imprisoned at Albany.http://www.schenectadyhistory.org/resources/mvgw/history/057.html

(Whigs= the old time term for who we now refer to as Patriots.  The conflict back then was mostly divided along party lines, Tory vs. Whig, an aspect we gloss over today.)

Today there is no organized local militias like back then, and no network of individuals like that was used to usurp and supplant the King's and Royal Governor's control.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 4:06:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Outstanding
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 7:30:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Think more of the lines of red dawn. This is exactly what the government is afraid off.

The oppressor might own the cities but the country like up here in dutchess county would be ambush ally. Hence why many of the LEO is against it. Many of them ride single around here. Just food for thought.
View Quote

Bullshit.  And I say that with absolute respect for your heartfelt commitment.

I was on Guadalcanal during the civil war (not WWII, the civil war 1998-2003).   When RNZ Lt. Denning was gunned down the Aussies sent in 300 troops literally overnight, including crack jungle warfare fighters and helicopters.  

Granted, the diggers were an easy mark, and I went through more than a few roadblocks in which I thought "oh, that Minimi would be so mine if I wanted it!"    But the choppers with NV couldn't see through the high, heavy canopy and the SpecOps guys didn't know the lay of the land so were always kept just a few steps behind the guys they were after- for the locals (=criminals/militants/miltia) it was child's play.

As Francis Ona said about Sandline "I sure would like to tangle with those boys."  I'd personally be more than happy to play tag in the Pacific jungle with the top operators from USA, Germany, or  elsewhere.  And I have, and I "won".

But NY isn't the deep bush.

And Red Dawn was a movie, and an old one at that.

And so I'm going to warn you armchair rebels:  I respect your enthusiasm, and your stance.  But dead does not respect right or wrong.   RIght now it's winter, so I'll focus on that.  Two SpecOps guys can track your band of six good guys and wipe them out.   Add NVG, helicopter-based FLIR, and dogs, and you have maybe two days.   One guy might evade longer, but a  group of six or twelve or whatever has hours before the cold warriors find and take you.

If there is to be a "rebellion" it requires REAL support from politicians, civic leaders, and law enforcement.   And so far as unsafe goes, that support is ZERO.

Maybe, just maybe, after the tenth NY unSAFE attack some might rise up and start a rebellion that NYSP can't handle.  But then in would come the SpeOps guys and the military "advisors."  

Without support from power players in politics and industry there will be no "rebellion" just a bunch of dumb dead kids in football jackets.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 7:52:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
.And so I'm going to warn you armchair rebels:  I respect your enthusiasm, and your stance.  But dead does not respect right or wrong.   RIght now it's winter, so I'll focus on that.  Two SpecOps guys can track your band of six good guys and wipe them out.   Add NVG, helicopter-based FLIR, and dogs, and you have maybe two days.   One guy might evade longer, but a  group of six or twelve or whatever has hours before the cold warriors find and take you.

If there is to be a "rebellion" it requires REAL support from politicians, civic leaders, and law enforcement.   And so far as unsafe goes, that support is ZERO.

Maybe, just maybe, after the tenth NY unSAFE attack some might rise up and start a rebellion that NYSP can't handle.  But then in would come the SpeOps guys and the military "advisors."  

Without support from power players in politics and industry there will be no "rebellion" just a bunch of dumb dead kids in football jackets.
View Quote

I don't disagree with you, although I believe that there would be serious political consequences should scenarios like that start playing out.

Link Posted: 12/11/2013 8:05:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

If you have 40 Brownshirts kicking down your door...

Ask the Jewish shop owners how that works.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 9:08:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Like how they quickly and easily handled dorner, huh?

ppff

Quoted:

I was on Guadalcanal during the civil war (not WWII, the civil war 1998-2003).   When RNZ Lt. Denning was gunned down the Aussies sent in 300 troops literally overnight, including crack jungle warfare fighters and helicopters.  

Granted, the diggers were an easy mark, and I went through more than a few roadblocks in which I thought "oh, that Minimi would be so mine if I wanted it!"    But the choppers with NV couldn't see through the high, heavy canopy and the SpecOps guys didn't know the lay of the land so were always kept just a few steps behind the guys they were after- for the locals (=criminals/militants/miltia) it was child's play.

As Francis Ona said about Sandline "I sure would like to tangle with those boys."  I'd personally be more than happy to play tag in the Pacific jungle with the top operators from USA, Germany, or  elsewhere.  And I have, and I "won".

And so I'm going to warn you armchair rebels:  I respect your enthusiasm, and your stance.  But dead does not respect right or wrong.   RIght now it's winter, so I'll focus on that.  Two SpecOps guys can track your band of six good guys and wipe them out.   Add NVG, helicopter-based FLIR, and dogs, and you have maybe two days.   One guy might evade longer, but a  group of six or twelve or whatever has hours before the cold warriors find and take you.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:49:30 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

ppff

View Quote

And Bucky Phillips, 5 months on the run....
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:27:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ppff

This is very true. But like mentioned before we wont get any where with out more push from the brass
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:30:46 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
If you have 40 Brownshirts kicking down your door...

Ask thedisarmed Jewish shop owners how that works.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:34:14 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ppff

Imagine hundreds...thousands...millions...tens of millions, of We The People, fed up and refusing to be serfs any longer, and following what the Founding Fathers would approve of.

Tracking down won't be necessary...or even prudent or possible.  More like it will be everywhere.  Full out civil war / revolution / whatever you want to call it.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:01:23 AM EDT
[#40]
Would it go down that every gunowner would go out ina blaze of glory...no...

Lets face it the reality is most will just try to squirrel things away and fly under the radar....

But a few will say "Fuck it", they've lived their lives, had their families, and now are on their own, families grown, maybe a widower, maybe divorced, but the point is, they have nothing to lose...

They will fight back. They will lose.

Others will just have their doors kicked in and be in no position to resist (obviously there won't be communication saying "we're coming over around 2:00 am to get your guns, prepare accordingly")...

But this stuff will bring it to the tipping point.

Again, rural NY whether upstate, central, northern...is a long way away from Albany and NYC, and many don't like the Kings Men, including local LE. How long after the festivities kick off would it be before one of the sympathetic LE catches wind of a raid on Joe Blows place by the Kings Men, and calls Joe and his buddies to warn them, allowing Joe and his buddies to put up a hasty (or not so hasty) ambush on the approach route? A whole column of the Kings Men shot up would be a big thing...the likely reaction from the King and his minions would likely piss off the local population even more, and we're off....

Like has been discussed other places, the Revolution wasn't really kicked off by a single incident...it was a whole list of usurpations and grievances against the People that a lot of things eventually conspired to light the powder keg. It was little events that snowballed, and woke the People up....

Sure, the State Organs have the press to willingly spew their propaganda and spin, and technology is very different, and in the end it may be almost impossible to win, but I don't think 100% of the People will just roll over and lick their masters hand....
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:14:10 AM EDT
[#41]
Ya, Id be in for that.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:29:12 AM EDT
[#42]
If it' a single actor here and there it wil be the NYSP doing all the heavy work. If it gets out of hand then this is what all that federal money has been going to. It will be the federal alphabet agencies with their MRAPS and unlimited funding. Think Waco, not your average warrant serve. Thing is with, all the technology available to LEO'S it isn't 1775 any more.

For those of you that think the National Guard will be in on this,  I don't think so. I was an MP and I retired in March of this year. There are serious Posse Comitatus, training, and funding issues that kill this before it even gets started. If the guard is in on any part of this it would be to guard prissoners or perform logistic and medical support.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:55:59 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 7:22:49 AM EDT
[#44]
I agree that without political support no rebellion will happen. The gun owners just don't have the coherence and the fortitude to take the fight to the next level. In 1770, the Patriots were confident that if they get arrested someone will break them out of jail or retaliate against the King's forces. Today's Patriots are confident that they will die alone or rot in prison for the rest of their life. There is no support network. This thought might not stop some individuals, but it will stop overwhelming majority of people. If there were a Sheriff that said he will not tolerate people being arrested for mere possession of prohibited arms or violations of 7rd rule in his County and will oppose this by all means necessary including deadly force, that would bolster People's morale and get the ball rolling. But such a Sheriff does not exist.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 10:06:13 AM EDT
[#45]
Great article.

Thanks for sharing it.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 12:25:53 PM EDT
[#46]
We need to organize more local meetups and network.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 12:40:06 PM EDT
[#47]

Originally posted by Mario Savio
There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can't take part! You can't even passively take part! And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels…upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop! And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 1:01:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
We need to organize more local meetups and network.
View Quote

I've been saying this for awhile. I kept getting called the damn tin foil eating '13er ass hat or something along those lines.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 1:13:37 PM EDT
[#49]
I know there is a lot of law enforcement officers in here. Are you educating your fellow officers about these laws? Do they even care.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 2:16:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I know there is a lot of law enforcement officers in here. Are you educating your fellow officers about these laws? Do they even care.
View Quote

They  usually  don't  step  in  unless  it's  YOU  that  needs  the  education .  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top