Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2012 5:02:29 PM EDT
Jeep SUV type thingamabob, just moments ago. Watch you get out.... didn't recognize you so I didn't say anything.
As opposed to if I had recognized you... and I wouldn't have said anything.

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:29:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw a LaRue sighting today on 390 south.  Burgandy colored pick up.

still trying to figure out who is arfcom at bausch and lomb.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:43:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Jeep SUV type thingamabob, just moments ago. Watch you get out.... didn't recognize you so I didn't say anything.

How do you intend on meeting people from this forum then? The proper way to meet a fellow ARFCOMMER that is ID'd by a prominently displayed BFL is by running up on them, yelling F U arock, and then properly blading at 45 and waiting for the secret response.

Acceptable responses should lye in the area of; "''The Chair is against the wall, John has a long mustache"

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:58:29 PM EDT
[#3]
we need an official "FU-AROCK"  Bumper sticker.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:58:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

How do you intend on meeting people from this forum then? The proper way to meet a fellow ARFCOMMER that is ID'd by a prominently displayed BFL is by running up on them, yelling F U arock, and then properly blading at 45 and waiting for the secret response.

Acceptable responses should lye in the area of; "''The Chair is against the wall, John has a long mustache"

Somebody's watchin Spike tonight...

Wolverines !
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:51:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Haha! That was me. Good thing you didn't try and say anything, I would have bladed at 45 and thrown my tub of whey protein at you.

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 8:42:00 PM EDT
[#6]
God bless that walmart.  Nothing better than a McD's to go along with your shopping.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 2:15:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haha! That was me. Good thing you didn't try and say anything, I would have bladed at 45 and thrown my tub of whey protein at you.

Good thing you left when you did.  Had you stayed in the store any longer, and OP had the time to do it, he was going to get in your vehicle and:

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 4:17:20 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good thing you left when you did.  Had you stayed in the store any longer, and OP had the time to do it, he was going to get in your vehicle and:
http://www.spaceg.com/multimedia/collection/illegal%20aliens/hiding%20in%20car%20seat%202.jpg

Please tell me that is at a border crossing....

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:52:55 AM EDT
[#9]
At first I assumed it was Long Island hunters , but you weren't all decked out in new camo, gold chains and a Yankee hat (and I didn't smell your after shave across the parking lot) so I knew that wasn't it.

I thought of you since well...  you're the only "local" I could think of, but since the other Wal-mart is closer to home, why would he be here?

Folks he did take a long time exiting the vehicle, so I figured in true Afrcom fashion he was either setting his Road Warrior type car alarm, or making sure all his carry guns, knives and flash grenades weren't showing.

Meet people? Ha!  That's the last thing I want. :D

Typing this sitting up on a ridge line in the woods, pretending to be hunting. Sitting here with way too many guns and knives (no flash bangs but it is a good idea) in true Arfcom fashion.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:54:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Edge network dupe
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 9:05:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
At first I assumed it was Long Island hunters , but you weren't all decked out in new camo, gold chains and a Yankee hat (and I didn't smell your after shave across the parking lot) so I knew that wasn't it.

I thought of you since well...  you're the only "local" I could think of, but since the other Wal-mart is closer to home, why would he be here?

Folks he did take a long time exiting the vehicle, so I figured in true Afrcom fashion he was either setting his Road Warrior type car alarm, or making sure all his carry guns, knives and flash grenades weren't showing.

Meet people? Ha!  That's the last thing I want. :D

Typing this sitting up on a ridge line in the woods, pretending to be hunting. Sitting here with way too many guns and knives (no flash bangs but it is a good idea) in true Arfcom fashion.

Haha...actually you nailed it. I had to adjust my holster and scope the parking lot for methheads. These days I am back and forth from Oneonta and the Albany area so that Walmart is my entertainment to break up the ride. Wish I was in the woods today.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 10:35:55 AM EDT
[#12]
One blew the horn at me and made a circle with his hand and put his finger in it. I realized he was saying BFL in the back windshield when I thought he meant man love in the back
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top