Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/12/2009 1:18:33 PM EDT
I have a 50 cal muzzleloader I just bought. I want to get blackpower pellets for it. Anyone know where in LI I can get some? I'm in Nassau.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 8:54:15 AM EDT
[#1]
What kind of pellets? Are you talking about 209 shotgun primers to shoot it, black powder charges or bullets or all 3?
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 8:59:56 AM EDT
[#2]
You are correct in calling the black powder charges pellets, was over at Midwayusa, American Outdoors Sports on 110 in Farmingdale had some when I was in there a week or so ago, also call Camp site in Huntington.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:08:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Just to pick nits, and set terms straight... they don't make black powder pellets. They make black powder substitutes in pellets.

For what it's worth... the pellets may be a little easier, but it's the most expensive way to feed your rifle.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 8:33:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks. This is what I have. Knight Vision .50 Cal
yea, you're right it's the bp substitute I want. I just want to start with something easy and a little messy. The reason I asked is because I can't find them in chains like Dick's and wanted to know which gunshops carry them so I don't have to drive all over. On some sites like cabela's, shipping them comes extra because they're deemed hazardous materials.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top