Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/10/2008 6:04:36 PM EDT
Guys can I purchase ammo from the EE or any internet supplier and have it sent to me through the mail or UPS or does NJ have issues with this . Any help would be appreciated so I dont get myself in a jam Thanks
Link Posted: 7/10/2008 6:38:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Forget the US Mail.  UPS and Fedex Ground have both delivered ammo to me here in the PRNJ.

But since A2602 became the Law of the Realm on April 1, 2008 you raise a good question.  I haven't bought ammo online since the law took effect.  You should read this recent thread.
Link Posted: 7/10/2008 8:19:54 PM EDT
[#2]
There are no current laws or restrictions against buying ammo online and having it shipped to your residence.

Check out this thread for more info........

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=9&t=308491
Link Posted: 7/10/2008 8:38:23 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
There are no current laws or restrictions against buying ammo online and having it shipped to your residence.

Check out this thread for more info........

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=9&t=308491

Nothing in the thread you quote above has any basis in fact with the current NJ law, effective April 1, 2008

Again, read the thread (and the statute quoted within) in my post, above yours.
Link Posted: 7/10/2008 8:55:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I have shotgun slugs being delivered on Monday...
Link Posted: 7/10/2008 8:59:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Long as the company will ship it, I will buy it and accept delivery.  gd
Link Posted: 7/11/2008 5:23:08 AM EDT
[#6]
im not trying to steal your thread, but i didnt want to start another on the same topic.
does anybody know what the law is for nyc regarding online purchases of ammo.
Link Posted: 7/11/2008 2:13:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

LOL, me too. Slugs and Buckshot.  Gotta sight in the new shotgun and get it ready for class.

Where's your doorstep I need extra slugs :p
Link Posted: 7/11/2008 2:23:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL, me too. Slugs and Buckshot.  Gotta sight in the new shotgun and get it ready for class.

Where's your doorstep I need extra slugs :p

Brenneke KOs.  I should have some more coming in another week or two.  I got good deals.

Actually Able Ammo has a good price on them.  $4.19 a 5 pack.

Link Posted: 7/11/2008 3:22:23 PM EDT
[#9]
I recieved 500 rounds of 40S&W a couple of weeks ago for the Glock Match from Budsgunshop.com, matter of fact it was dropped ship from the Remington Factory.
Link Posted: 7/12/2008 10:10:41 AM EDT
[#10]
The other day Midway would not ship HG ammo and rejected it off my order due to NJ. So I ordered it thru CTD and my shipment of HG ammo arrived from CTD today. I don't know what to think anymore. In the last month, CTD has sent me almost 2K of 45ACP.
Link Posted: 7/12/2008 10:18:14 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Guys can I purchase ammo from the EE or any internet supplier and have it sent to me through the mail or UPS or does NJ have issues with this

NJ law stops at the border. For the vendor there is no issue since you take title to the shipment FOB his door. Is Nazi Jerkoff displeased with us for accepting a shipment from out of state? Oooh! I'm so scared I may soil myself. Most NJ cops of all stripes are so fucking stupid they couldn't find their ass at high noon with both hands. That is coupled with the fact that none of them want to get shot in the face enforcing a stupid law that was only passed by the dickheads in the legislature looking to garner political mileage.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:57:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Bravo, Well said!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top