User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2007 7:35:05 PM EDT
anyone know if there is a 5.5 inch break available?all i find are FH's
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 1:33:07 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
anyone know if there is a 5.5 inch break available?all i find are FH's

I'm assuming you're looking for something for an xm-177 clone?

You can get one from Model 1 Sales. It's not a break but a fake flash hider. While not in their catalog, they'll sell you one if you call them. It looks like a regular 5.5" flash hider but the slots don't go all the way through. I think I paid $15 + shipping.

Whisky19
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 3:51:37 AM EDT
[#2]
no I was looking for something to perm attach to an 11.5 inch barrel, that is not a FH to be legal in NY
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 5:15:16 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
no I was looking for something to perm attach to an 11.5 inch barrel, that is not a FH to be legal in NY

Exactly what he just told you.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 8:57:28 AM EDT
[#4]
ok cool. thanks guys.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 3:29:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Wow, no spelling/grammar Nazis to tell you you spelled brake wrong.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 4:07:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Actually, I think that since about 80% of the gun crowd misspells it, it sort of becomes the norm and is overlooked by everyone else.  

My pet peeve is when full capacity magazines are called high capacity.  When in fact the AWB mags are reduced capacity, not regular mags.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top