Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/3/2006 12:40:02 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:27:35 AM EDT
[#1]
There is a brand new hotel  60-30 Maurice Avenue in Queens, right where the Long Island Expressway meets the Brooklyn queens Expressway  Comfort Inn and suites. www.comfortinn.com Its about 10 minutes from Peter Lugers. Its in a decent area and seems like a really nice place. Its easy to get to from either airport. Im origonally from the area so give me a shout if I can help with anything.

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 12:54:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 2:12:21 PM EDT
[#3]
If you're looking for something touristy and fun, the obervation deck at Rockefeller center recently reopened, and is superior to the one at empire state building IMO, since you can SEE the beautiful empire state building, which you can't do if you're on the ESB.

Be aware, they run you through a metal detector and your bags thru an x-ray at both places.

www.topoftherocknyc.com/
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 11:06:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 11:31:45 AM EDT
[#5]
After you eat at Peter Luger's (not before), click this link.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:59:28 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
After you eat at Peter Luger's (not before), click this link.

hehe, he's a Marine.  He'll eat anything...
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 3:37:16 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Anything else?

Yeah-

You two boyfriends could just catch a cab across the bridge, a carriage ride thru the park, and stay at the Ritz/Carlton, which, IIRC, is at Central Park, 59th St. It's not close to Crooklyn, but worth it.

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:08:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:41:07 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Anything else?

Yeah-

You two boyfriends could just catch a cab across the bridge, a carriage ride thru the park, and stay at the Ritz/Carlton, which, IIRC, is at Central Park, 59th St. It's not close to Crooklyn, but worth it.

Nice. Leave it to a doggie to misconstrue and be totally confused by the unbreakable bond of brotherhood between Marines. Just because you guys took long, warm showers together on your FOB doesn't mean we all did...

I hate to mees up an otherwise nice thread, BUT.....you did offer me sexual favors upon our first encounter. At least that's the way I took "Dude, I'll do just about anything for...."

Hey man- Next morning, make sure you get over to Mulberry Street, there's resturant there that has awesome Bloody Mary's and damn good pizza.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:25:14 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Anything else?

If you wish to live large, try the Mercer or the SoHo Grand.  They're due West from W'burg.

Enjoy the Steaks, bring CASH.
Luger's does NOT accept CCs (other than their own).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top