Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2006 3:49:47 PM EDT
Every once and a while he mentions that she hates him and that he's basically banned from any Hillary public event but never goes into detail. So I did some googling. Turns out it got him on O'Rielly. I wish I had heard this, it's great. Still waiting on those great jobs for WNY though.

Message: For the story behind the story... Wednesday January 19, 6:59 PM I Did Not Have Sex with that Man, Vince Foster: Hillary She had to go to Buffalo before she got hit with a tough question. But as Hillary Clinton's Wednesday morning interviewer told her, "I'm no Matt Lauer" -- a reference to the NBC host who helped her spin Monicagate as "A Vast Right Wing Conspiracy." To prove his point, WGR-AM radio's Tom Bauerle broke the mainstream media's Vince Foster taboo and asked the first lady whether she'd ever cheated on her husband with the late deputy White House counsel. BAUERLE: Mrs. Clinton, you're going to hate me. You were on television last night talking about your relationship with the president, Bill Clinton. Have you ever been sexually unfaithful to him, and specifically, the stories about you and Vince Foster -- any truth in them? HILLARY: Well, you know, Tom, I do hate you for that. Because, you know, those questions -- I think -- are really out of bounds. And everybody who knows me knows the answers to those questions. You know, I just... BAUERLE: Is the answer no? HILLARY: Well, yes. Of course it's no. But it's an inappropriate question. And, you know, at some point, people should start focusing on their own families and their own needs and desires to keep families together... I think at some point we all have to say, you know, these questions, these speculations, all of that diverts attention from really talking about and working on what we can do together. When she told the Buffalo radio audience that everyone who knows her realizes the Foster stories are untrue, Mrs. Clinton must have forgotten about former White House personnel director David Watkins. A close friend of the Clintons who goes back with the president to their boyhood days together in Hope, Arkansas, Watkins told The American Spectator in 1996: "Ileene [Watkins' wife] was told soon after we arrived in Washington that Vince and Hillary were involved in a love affair. She was told by someone who was very close to Vince. And they said it was not idle speculation -- everyone in Vince's family knew about it." Watkins is corroborated by at least two of the Clintons' state trooper bodyguards, each of whom has spoken publicly about catching Hillary and Foster in physically compromising situations. Interviewer Bauerle also pressed Mrs. Clinton on whether she'd ever used drugs. In her recently published Clinton biography, "Hillary's Choice," author Gail Sheehy reports that an old college boyfriend, David Rupert, left little doubt the two smoked marijuana together. The first lady tried to dodge the question, but Bauerle refused to let her wriggle off the hook: BAUERLE: In light of this country's war on drugs, this seems like a fair question. Have you ever used pot or cocaine? HILLARY: (laughing) Tom, what did you have for breakfast this morning? BAUERLE: Same thing I always have. Breakfast of champions, Diet Pepsi. Did you ever use pot or cocaine? HILLARY: Well, no wonder you're so wired. BAUERLE: I'm completely relaxed. Have you ever use pot or cocaine? HILLARY: No. And, you know, again, I think, you know, this is the kind of stuff that -- I think that we ought to be talking about what we're going to do to bring good jobs to Western New York.... Inside Cover
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top