Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2005 3:50:55 PM EDT
On the way back from Rochester the other afternoon I picked up an AM radio program hosted by someone whos name eludes me at the time, but the topic was VERY interesting.
He was discussing, borderline ranting about the alphabet boys, Military and local LEO's disarming citizens of New Orleans in what was described as an experiment to see if the public would let it go un-challenged.
Altho it sounded like a rant, he was articulate and backed his claims with audio from a major news source. Not only was he believeable, but if he's right we're in really deep shit and sinking fast.
Any ideal who he is?
Visionary or crack pot?
What say you?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:31:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Bob Lonesberry?  on WHAM 1180?

he's a good guy, right on most issues, a little too sociall conservative/religious for my tastes.  He got fired a few years back for calling the mayor a monkey (the mayor was black), but he was rehired due to popular demand.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:12:49 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

He was discussing, borderline ranting about the alphabet boys, Military and local LEO's disarming citizens of New Orleans in what was described as an experiment to see if the public would let it go un-challenged...........

Visionary or crack pot?
What say you?

One vote here for crackpot.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:21:18 PM EDT
[#3]
What time were you listening and on what day.  Lonsbery is on vacation this week.  His show runs from 11AM untiltil 2 PM.  Rush is normally on from 2 to 5 PM but other people are  filling in for him this week too.    WHAM is 1180AM.  There are also talk shows on 1280AM from Rochester too.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 1:27:34 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
What time were you listening and on what day.  Lonsbery is on vacation this week.  His show runs from 11AM untiltil 2 PM.  Rush is normally on from 2 to 5 PM but other people are  filling in for him this week too.    WHAM is 1180AM.  There are also talk shows on 1280AM from Rochester too.

IIRC it was around 1:00
Station : un-known
I did write down: Alex Jones and GCN Network, but I'm not sure if that's correct because the signal was fadeing.
As far as "firearms being seized"  it's true. There were forces going from house to house takeing guns from residents... particularly from affluent people or those who had something to protect.
He also spoke of operatives under the direction of FEMA sabotaging radio towers and other communications equipment, backing it up with LEO reports.
It was all "katie, get 'yer gun" stuff.  
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 11:09:48 AM EDT
[#5]
alex jones, if i remember correctly, is a crackpot.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 6:20:37 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Bob Lonesberry?  on WHAM 1180?

he's a good guy, right on most issues, a little too sociall conservative/religious for my tastes.  He got fired a few years back for calling the mayor a monkey (the mayor was black), but he was rehired due to popular demand.

Bob is LDS and his show used to be piped to Utah there on KSL 570.  It may still be.  I used to wake up to him every morning there.  I wouldn't call him a ranter but yes he is very conservative and his show is very popular in Utah because of his LDS background.  Seems like a good guy and I usually agreed with 90% of what he said.

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:17:21 AM EDT
[#7]
A friend sent a link to Alex Jones' Infowars and this was the guy.

Words are like statistics in that any conclusion can be drawn by the person tallying them up. There is a quote, who author eludes me at the time, but goes like this: "There are three types of lies; Lies, Damn Lies, and Statistics." It's easy enough to accuse someone of being a crack pot or telling them to adjust their "tin-foil hat" in an attempt to discredit their words theories or beliefes, especially in a forum such as this one. It's as difficult to believe that our Government is be userped by dark forces,  as it is to beleive that the philosipher Jesus Christ was the Son of God, yet many do.

Reputable people have drawn parrells between the Communist Manafesto and our current Laws/Government/social infrastructure. Parrells between the "End of Times" as predicted in Revalations. Parrells between our Patriotism and Nazi Germany.  Ironically many of us feel as these are the best of times, we have a good economy, food to eat, expendable income, and the best health care (or justice) that you can afford.

In this world we are overloaded with so much information, it's impossible to digest it all. The best we can do is glimpse the big picture. Try talking to our elderly generation, ask them what they know and think about what's happening in our world today, their answers may stun you... they have me.

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:56:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Thursdays from 10 AM - 12 Noon on the air

WASB 1590 AM - Brockport, NY
WRSB 1310 AM - Canandaigua, NY

The 2nd Amendment Radio Show
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top