Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2005 3:26:11 AM EDT
does anyone have the name or contact info for the big AR15 and gun parts/mags  parts vendor (set up in the back corner)?  He sold me a part which is not what he thought it was. I'd like to contact him to see if I can exchange it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:18:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Sherluck Marketing?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:25:42 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Sherluck Marketing?

That would be my guess, too...

- georgestrings
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:33:21 PM EDT
[#3]
When you walk in the door was it back corner left or back corner right.  There is the guy with all the magazines and small parts bin in the back left.  He always sells items that he will claim are Colt or Armalite but are not.  Sherluck had the pregnant redhead.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 4:20:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Back left-from the front door.  Didn't see a pregnant lady, just a guy who sold me the wrong ambidextrous safety.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:50:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Not Sherluck then, but the other guy Aubertine mentioned, I'd guess. I don't know his name, but he comes to every Syracuse show. You could try calling Sandy Ackerman, the lady who organizes the show. She might have contact information for this guy. I think I have her phone number from ads in GunList for the Syracuse show. IM me if interested.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:39:39 AM EDT
[#6]
The guy who has the tiny poodle?  I have his flyer somewhere I think let me take a look.

ETA:  OK, if we are talking about the guy in the back left hand corner with the tackle boxes full of tons of small parts for ARs, M1 carbines, etc. :

www.ghbent-gunshows-gunparts.com/
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:21:25 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The guy who has the tiny poodle?  I have his flyer somewhere I think let me take a look.

ETA:  OK, if we are talking about the guy in the back left hand corner with the tackle boxes full of tons of small parts for ARs, M1 carbines, etc. :

www.ghbent-gunshows-gunparts.com/

Thats the guy-Thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top