Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/30/2005 1:41:23 PM EDT
Hello all. Did anyone get a chance to go to the Schenectady, NY Gun show today at the Crosstown Exposition Center on route 7? Is it worth the 45 mile trip I will have to make?  ( Did the show have any good ammo deals? Good SKS prices? What about AR15 parts?  Thanks guys....
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 4:47:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 5:35:56 PM EDT
[#2]
The show wasn't too impressive. No good ammo deals that I saw. Nor any good deal on SKS's. Maybe there'll something you might want. It was kind of a drive for me also( From Hudson). I did find a Romanian Trainer .22 for $69.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 8:14:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Zeekh, Was the Schenectady show any better than the last Saratoga show? By chance did you happen to come across any clean SKS's, M38's or M44's that were reasonably priced? What about ammo in case lots of 9MM,7.62x39 and 223? Thanks for your reply.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 12:33:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Bearbellybo Sorry I didn't get back in touch before the show ended. I didn't see any case lots of 7.69 x 39 which I was also looking for. They did have case lots of Wolf .223. I didn't see any 9mm.  There wasn't alot of vendors there. One guy had a couple of crates of rifles. I didn't get close enough to tell what they are. I'm not that knowlegable to tell from a distance and the crates weren't marked. Nor were there any prices on them. All in all if you didn't go you didn't miss anything. Having said that I'm glad I went because I found that .22 for a pretty good price ( I think ) So did you end up going? The shows up in Saratoga are better for sure
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 1:11:41 PM EDT
[#5]
If you missed that show in Saratoga, you didn't miss much.. I didn't know there was a show in Schenectady, guess I missed it. Nothing was at a reasonable price other than one guy who had an array of shotguns at his table. Nothing I was really interested in there. Closest thing were a couple of pricy m1 carbines and I think there were a couple of overpriced sks's if I'm not mistaken. I did manage to pick up a bandolier of 150 surplus 5.56 rounds with stripper clips.

But I was terribly dissapointed.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 5:23:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah most of the gunshows around here leave alot to be desired. Every now and then you find something you want or need though.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 8:34:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Zeekh, I didn't make it. Sounds like I didn't anything. Where about in NY are you located? I'm in Glens Falls.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:43:25 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm in Columbia county near Hudson.  Where the sun always shines
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 8:17:19 PM EDT
[#9]
dang .. i never knew schenectady had a gun show .. WTF ..  
INFO ?
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:15:32 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
dang .. i never knew schenectady had a gun show .. WTF ..  
INFO ?

Thats the first I've heard of there. Actually I got notice in the mail. You can watch this website

www.neaca.com

Also there is a tacked thread here that has gunshows on it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top