Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2004 8:47:06 AM EDT
Well, someone got shot  today literally one block from where I work in Trenton today. Apparently he was shot in the street and then jumped a fence and ran through our alley behind the building.

So, what do you think my chances are in getting to CCW in NJ?
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 9:35:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Slim and none and slim just left town.................................................
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 9:52:32 AM EDT
[#2]
welcome to the big city
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:23:26 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
welcome to the big city

Already did, used to live in Queens.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 11:13:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Are you trying to say dialing 911 won't protect you?  You need to get with the program.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 11:38:55 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Are you trying to say dialing 911 won't protect you?  You need to get with the program.

Link Posted: 9/24/2004 2:43:44 PM EDT
[#6]
911, probably wont protect you but it may be the only legal thing you can do. Pull out a gun for the wrong reason and you just find yourself in the same cell.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 2:49:27 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

***AUTOMATED REPLY***

Attention DWFAN,

This thought process is not in compliance with the Garden State higher brainwaive protocol act of 2004.

Further mention of this process of "getting to CCW" will be met with frequent, random inspections of your person for contraband firearms.

The United Nations mandates all civilian ownership of small arms be banned, and we are not affraid to start with YOU.

THAT IS ALL.

LOVE,  YOUR GAY GOVERNOR.

Link Posted: 9/24/2004 3:21:53 PM EDT
[#8]
A trunk monkey is always appropriate.

media.trunkmonkey.com/video/suburban/Monkey5-high.wmv
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 3:46:49 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

***AUTOMATED REPLY***

Attention DWFAN,

This thought process is not in compliance with the Garden State higher brainwaive protocol act of 2004.

Further mention of this process of "getting to CCW" will be met with frequent, random inspections of your person for contraband firearms.

The United Nations mandates all civilian ownership of small arms be banned, and we are not affraid to start with YOU.

THAT IS ALL.

LOVE,  YOUR GAY GOVERNOR.

Aint that the truth
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 4:09:46 PM EDT
[#10]
In honor of Gov. McGreevy I give you:

Butt Monkey
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 4:15:59 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
A trunk monkey is always appropriate.

media.trunkmonkey.com/video/suburban/Monkey5-high.wmv

... You mean this trunk-monkey?

Trunk Monkey
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 4:31:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Actually I like the donut monkey to protect and serve the donuts:

Donut Monkey
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top