Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2004 5:48:23 PM EDT
Anyone here going or beenthere before? I see it's at the Tech City in Kingston Where exactly is that? BTW, if you've been to the show before, how is it??
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 7:27:08 PM EDT
[#1]
You might want to give a call before going. I attempted to go to one earlier in the year and it wasn't there. So I don't know if that promotion company is still in business or what.

Tech City is the old IBM plant located on Enterprise Drive. Its right off of 209 and behind all the malls and such on 9W.  Directions

Mike
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 8:06:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Call the promoter first.  The last time there was a dog show instead because the previous promoter went under.  Here is the info for the new promoter:

Big Al's Silver Bullet Productions, Inc.
914-382-6837

He had a good show in Suffern earlier in the year.  I hope he did well enough to continue.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 10:01:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I didn't know Big Al's took that over. It should be good then. They run the Poughkeepsie shows and they actually happen. However, checking Big Al's site shows it scheduled for 10/2-3 so it looks like some confirming is in order.

Mike
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 3:56:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I just received the card from Big Al's today.  It is on Oct 2 & 3 at the Tech City Office Complex.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top