Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2003 2:15:32 PM EDT
heheheh ..

Link Posted: 10/5/2003 5:54:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I dunno, but I heard that those trigger things don't work. I was advised to learn to bump fire which I still don't know.
I'm not much for 10/22's (Not knocking it, just not my cup of tea) but a big plus for the UZI. Is it kit or genuine?
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 8:28:17 PM EDT
[#2]
you cant bump a 10-22 or uzi .. this BMF .. bad mother Fer .. WORKS .. so its an alternative for us NYers .. the uzi is a model B .. preban .. that top cover is a spare i actually sent out to have a custom weaver mount put on it for another cheap red dot like the 10-22 has ..
as for the 10-22 .. its the best semi auto .22lr cal rifle out there for the buck .. cheap ammo .. little recoil .. simple gun .. equals fun .. and with a million and 1 parts for it from anyone .. like an ar15 .. parts everywhere ..
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 4:50:05 PM EDT
[#3]
who is the girl in your avatar
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 6:37:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
who is the girl in your avatar

Informed minds want to KNOW!!!

BTW, what is that black box stuff? And is that you in the background?
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 8:02:59 PM EDT
[#5]
the girl is none other than windy leigh ....
http://www.windyleigh.com/main.htm

my avitar was taken in 2000 i think .. by far the hottest girl i have ever had my hands on .. thats me whos body she is layin on .. if you like big tittie blondes  .. shes the epitamy of them .. the pic is blacked out cause ar15.com changed policys about 6 months ago and i had to make some changes to accomodate the stricter policy on clean avitars.. shes my idea of a dream girl .. nothing could be better about her ..
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 11:09:33 AM EDT
[#6]
I checked your GF out... oh mama!

Thanks for the edjumakashun!!!!

Did I say oh mama??? OH MAMA!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top