Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/26/2003 5:49:07 PM EDT
Hey guys trying to find out who is going from NY and NJ to Texas....I need to know who is going. I am going to drive since it is a pain in the rear to fly with rifles and try to carry luggage at the same time.
I had a bad time coming back from SLI. after the BRC. Leaving from Kennedy was not the problem. Anyway since I am either going to rent a vehicle or drive my truck. I thought maybe some of you guys were driving down and we could caravan. If I rent I will have room and if some people want to jump in your welcome to go with me.
Only asking for some help with the gas money that's it. Figure start now so I know who is driving and who is flying. It is easier to call me on the phone. I have not been on the computer much. I do look at my E-Mail on edpmedic@optonline more than my other accounts right now.
I will try to spend more time on the site and see what is going on. Sorry for not keeping in touch. Health Problems right now...
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 8:23:01 AM EDT
[#1]
whats going on in texas? or should i know?

sorry i havn't been on arfcom as much latly.
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 8:43:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top