Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2022 10:47:42 PM EDT
I'm in the Air National Guard in Nashville and will be attending a military course at Goodfellow AFB in early June through the end of August. I saw that Twin Buttes PHL allows daylight hunting of feral hogs, but no centerfire or rimfire rifles are allowed. I would like to try out hog hunting, and have all the necessary equipment, however I'm not looking for a 2-3 day hunting trip. Thank you in advance!
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:05:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I'm in the Air National Guard in Nashville and will be attending a military course at Goodfellow AFB in early June through the end of August. I saw that Twin Buttes PHL allows daylight hunting of feral hogs, but no centerfire or rimfire rifles are allowed. I would like to try out hog hunting, and have all the necessary equipment, however I'm not looking for a 2-3 day hunting trip. Thank you in advance!
View Quote

I may be able to help you with that. I own a ranch in Sweetwater, about 80 miles from San Angelo.

I am currently out of CONUS, but will be back in June. I usually go to my ranch a couple of weekends a month.

Hit me up when you get there and we can probably work something out in that timeframe.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 4:23:06 PM EDT
[#2]
What course are you going for?

<---- Lived there for 10 years and taught as .mil and Contractor
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 7:04:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What course are you going for?

<---- Lived there for 10 years and taught as .mil and Contractor
View Quote

Digital Network Analysis Fundamentals
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 7:05:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I may be able to help you with that. I own a ranch in Sweetwater, about 80 miles from San Angelo.

I am currently out of CONUS, but will be back in June. I usually go to my ranch a couple of weekends a month.

Hit me up when you get there and we can probably work something out in that timeframe.
View Quote

Thanks. I'll be in touch.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 7:48:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Digital Network Analysis Fundamentals
View Quote

Is that one of the newer 1N4 shreds?
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 2:17:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Is that one of the newer 1N4 shreds?
View Quote

Correct. After that I will go to JCAC in FL.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 2:32:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Correct. After that I will go to JCAC in FL.
View Quote

Cool, enjoy it. I'd move back to San Angelo in a heartbeat. Still have family there.
Top Top