Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2022 6:56:12 PM EDT
Does anyone know of a place in Houston that will do digital fingerprints for the ATF Eform 4? I've called a couple places and no one seems to do them or even know of a place that does them.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 12:16:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Waymore Silencers will do them but I'm not sure how you get them or how they submit them for you.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 1:24:47 AM EDT
[#2]
I was going to suggest Waymore as well.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 10:18:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Payne Brothers Firearms in Katy has a kiosk set up at their store
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 10:24:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Payne Brothers Firearms in Katy has a kiosk set up at their store
View Quote
Is it the silencer shop kiosk? I already bought the item so need someplace that will actually provide me the fingerprint file.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 3:55:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Again, Waymore does the digital fingerprints. The EFT files. NOT the Silencershop kiosk. Thats your best bet.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 4:56:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Again, Waymore does the digital fingerprints. The EFT files. NOT the Silencershop kiosk. Thats your best bet.
View Quote
Spoke to Waymore today and they said their software doesn't allow them to provide the eft files to someone.

Anyone else have a suggestion on a company that can do digital fingerprints for an Eform 4?
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 3:09:07 PM EDT
[#7]
By the time you find one, you could have gotten the physical prints done, eForm 4 completed, and have the prints w/ cover letter in the mail to ATF.  Worked fine for Form 1s for the last couple of years.

Another six months or so, systems w/ exportable EFTs will be more common.
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 12:06:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Is it the silencer shop kiosk? I already bought the item so need someplace that will actually provide me the fingerprint file.
View Quote

That I'm not sure give them a call
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top