Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/20/2014 6:00:14 AM EDT
I will be in the Allen area for work the first part of next week and was wondering if there were any good local rifle ranges?
On the sticky list I found Top Gun Shooting Club in Leonard, but read they no longer allow FMJ, which rules out my AR-15.
Leonard does work distance wise as I would like to keep it within a 45 minute to hour long drive.

Thank you,
Little_Bo
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 9:20:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Elm Fork in Dallas would be best option. Garland Public Shooting Range is closest but I don't think they take FMJ
If you want indoor---Frisco Gun Club--Bullet Trap, Plano--
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 11:38:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Seems the DFW Gun range reopened after the fire.
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 12:05:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Frisco gun club, its indoor (A/C), 100 yard ranges and a very nice establishment. Bullet trap is close but I like Frisco Gun club better in my opinion.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top