Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2013 4:05:51 PM EDT
Keep your mindset to Condition ORANGE and know that bad guys can show up any where or any time...

http://www.khou.com/news/editors-pick/WANTED-Four-suspects-in-at-least-three-sexual-assaults-home-invasions-228199871.html?google_editors_picks=true

Link Posted: 10/17/2013 5:43:59 PM EDT
[#1]
fucking scumbags
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 7:39:18 PM EDT
[#2]
It seems like every other day I am reading about some bull shit like this happening in Houston.  Its getting old quick.
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 8:05:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It seems like every other day I am reading about some bull shit like this happening in Houston.  Its getting old quick.
View Quote

Thank you Katrina.
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 8:18:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Those sketches narrow the suspect pool down to all of the 5th ward.  They couldn't be more generic if they tried.  At least it rules out black females (maybe).
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 2:20:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Kill em.

And eventually they will get killed because they will pick the wrong house.
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 5:24:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Kill em.
View Quote

QFT

If crime was more like meth, try once and die might be alot more idiots saying not even once.
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 7:30:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Houston is such a hole.
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 7:34:53 AM EDT
[#8]
+1
Quoted:

QFT

If crime was more like meth, try once and die might be alot more idiots saying not even once.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Kill em.

QFT

Link Posted: 10/18/2013 7:00:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Houston is such a hole.
View Quote

Some parts are "Switzerland"...

Other parts much more "Somali"...

Guess what defines which are which??
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 2:13:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Houston is such a hole.

I'm getting real tired of the "common denominator" that seems to run through all these crimes.
There's definitely a pattern forming here.
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 1:44:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I'm getting real tired of the "common denominator" that seems to run through all these crimes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Houston is such a hole.

Yeah, damn democrats.
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 9:28:27 PM EDT
[#12]
May they experience a acute and terminal failure of the victim selection process at their next outing.  
Link Posted: 10/20/2013 10:36:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Right now in the city, most of your crews are targeting Kingwood as its a short drive from various parts of the city if you take 59.

The new trend that is going to continue and get worse, is Spring and the Woodlands........and its only going to get worse in terms of Robberies.

Personally I would not buy any property in that area that is less than 5 miles from 45, just my opinion .......
Link Posted: 10/20/2013 4:00:38 PM EDT
[#14]
"Investigators are also searching for a person of interest identified as LaTreyvon Rayshon Harris"  
Link Posted: 10/20/2013 4:54:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Houston is such a hole.

Apparently the Somalis don't always stay on their side of the border.
Link Posted: 10/20/2013 9:44:24 PM EDT
[#16]
true,

Mobility is a mixed blessing in that it allows us to commute to work, but also allows bad people to come to good neighborhoods too.

but often in Houston, the news often has happy stories of home invasions gone "bad" for the invaders (because the home owners were armed and shot the bad guys!)

This disturbing trend in Houston of Young Urban Males being shot just for kicking down the door and running into peoples homes shouting "this is a robbery - give me all ya damn things" wouldn't be happening in "gun free paradises" like Chicago right?  

Watching the Houston News is interesting to catch the videos of the captured offenders, in their mug shots, or handcuffed in the back of the squad cars...  

If people want to understand why YUM have a bad reputation with the non-YUM public, just watch at the Houston TV news stations clips of crime...  
Oddly while the YUM seem to be extremely heavily represented, I've not noticed many Swedes or Irish in the back of the "Paddy Wagons" lately...  .

Link Posted: 10/20/2013 9:47:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Thank you Katrina.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you Katrina.

That special "gift" that just keeps on giving...  

(Like public lice...)
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 11:07:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Get two YUM, in a Cadillac, with a gun...   Can you even begin to guess what ensues...

LINK to Story
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top