Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2003 2:38:36 PM EDT
If the mountains of Vermont were spread flat it would be as big as Texas and Rhode Island together!!
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 3:53:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah well as it stands now, if you put together
the sum total of concret in Texas, Vermont is still
nothing more than a backyard basketball court slab.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 6:48:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Funny, real frekin funny!
Texas is so flat that Texans need a hunting permit in New Mexico. That way when they miss their game, and the bullet keeps heading west, they might get something in Taos or Los Crusis (sp).

So come on legs, jump into the New England forum and kick up some dust.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 7:18:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm in Alaska.... Do I even need to comment?
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 2:16:23 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

You'd have some room to talk if more than 1/4 of the state was even used - let alone, inhabited.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 7:57:35 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Yeah well as it stands now, if you put together
the sum total of concret in Texas, Vermont is still
nothing more than a backyard basketball court slab.

Funny you should mention that Legs,

Did you know that for the last four years in a row, there was more concrete poured in Texas than any where elese in the world.

A little concrete trivia.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 8:44:06 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You'd have some room to talk if more than 1/4 of the state was even used - let alone, inhabited.

Don't sweat it, Shadowblade.  These Texans just have a severe case of mountain envy.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 9:26:59 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So it would be better covered with people?  No thanks.

Of course if I used Argon's flattening of the mountains logic, AK would probably cover the rest of the 50 states combined... or come damn close.

BTW - I am originally from Texas.  There just wasn't enough room to breathe... hehe.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 1:08:44 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So it would be better covered with people?  No thanks.

Of course if I used Argon's flattening of the mountains logic, AK would probably cover the rest of the 50 states combined... or come damn close.

BTW - I am originally from Texas.  There just wasn't enough room to breathe... hehe.

You're in Alaska - that's the only thing I could come up with.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top