Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2011 3:45:28 PM EDT
Where would one go to buy a cheap stripped lower or two in the DFW area?  More in the Dallas/Mesquite area preferably.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 4:08:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Try the next gun show in Mesquite.  Use the internet if you want a cheap lower.  Honestly, I don't know where to get cheap lowers locally.  Military Gun Supply in FW is the only place I know to buy stripped lowers, but last time I looked, they were quite a bit higher than on-line.  I ended up ordering from Spikes and paying the transfer fee.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 5:12:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Just wait for Robbie (roscoe) to post about the next Gun show.  He will take care of you.
www.lonestarwholesale.com
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 4:22:36 AM EDT
[#3]
If you want a cheap stripped lower then check palmetto state armory.

Is there a particular brand you want?  I have complete cmmg lower with RRA parts, magpul moe trigger guard, and moe grip (both black) I am trying to get rid of.  Let me know.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 11:36:18 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Just wait for Robbie (roscoe) to post about the next Gun show. He will take care of you.

+1000 Robbie is good people.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 11:44:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Just wait for Robbie (roscoe) to post about the next Gun show. He will take care of you.

+1000 Robbie is good people.

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 1:34:44 PM EDT
[#6]
+1....
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 1:44:38 PM EDT
[#7]
If you are patient, wait until the Market Hall gun show in April.  There should be multiple AR vendors so prices should be competitive.  If in a hurry, there are plenty of places offering cheap lowers and you can get $10 FFL transfers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top