Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2010 8:04:09 PM EDT
so after reading the advice ot get a flash suppressor in another thread, i gotta ask. where should i go in SA to get this done? i live near sea world so somewhere close and cheap would be great.

edit: speling phail en tydle.....
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:54:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
so after reading the advice ot get a flash suppressor in another thread, i gotta ask. where should i go in SA to get this done? i live near sea world so somewhere close and cheap would be great.

edit: speling phail en tydle.....

I would use mailorder on this job. I know of nobody in the area who I would give any of my gun barrels to.  The cost of shipping is usually worth it to get it done properly.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:12:39 PM EDT
[#2]
You can maybe see if Selph Arms in Buda does that sort of work.  The folks over at GDS Enterprises said that they send a lot of work their way, but I'll be honest and say that I don't know what particular services they offer.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:45:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I had Canyon Sporting Arms cut down and thread a Savage Mark II for a suppressor.  Charged $65, and I'm pleased with the work.  they're a bit of a drive off 306 though, a few miles east of 281
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:35:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I know you hear it all the time but really send it to ADCO. I was in the same predicament you were about  a year ago. Left it at Nagel's and they had it for 3 weeks with still no work done so I canceled the order and decided to try ADCO. Had it back in 5 days with next day shipping plus I had the piece of mind that it was done right
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:37:26 AM EDT
[#5]
+1 for Adco.  I've sent 2 of my rifles there this year. They got one of them this past Fri the 3rd and it was back in my hands today.  Fast work and it's a quality job.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top