Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2010 9:21:26 PM EDT
I'm looking for an AK-smith in the DFW area. I live in GP by Joe Pool.  

I have a PSL that I'd like to have the barrel possibly cut down to 19" if possible or at a minimum, have the pinned muzzle break removed and have the area re threaded so that I can install a Nodak Tabuk style flash suppressor.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 4:51:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Hit up Microsuck1 here.
Atwell Tactical
214 679 3763

I have been batting this idea around with him in regards to my PSL as well.  I just really want to leave it stock.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 12:06:49 AM EDT
[#2]
still looking....thanks for the referral but unfortunately Microsuck is no longer doing ak mods... so anyone else?
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 4:11:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Im going to give him a hard time about that.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 4:41:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Check out this guy: http://www.coldwarclassics.com/index.html
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:36:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Elite Firearms? I saw a 7,62 x39 Galil he made - really nice work
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 2:14:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

usually he'll work on them maybe he just doesnt wanna do a cut down. I wish he would start building again i got 3 buiilds out of him wish i had just given him all my kits lol.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 8:56:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 10:38:06 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Check out this guy: http://www.coldwarclassics.com/index.html

dave is awesome!  highly recommend him!

stay away from elite firearms.

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 12:28:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Dave at Cold War Classics has been hell to get ahold of lately.  You can try, but the next best option is Randy Kline of Sledgehammer Arms

Stay the fuck away from Dingleberry Dave Michener of Elite Firearms.  You have been warned.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 1:18:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

usually he'll work on them maybe he just doesnt wanna do a cut down. I wish he would start building again i got 3 buiilds out of him wish i had just given him all my kits lol.

Thanks for the kind words.  Its not that I don't want to build them, I really do enjoy the AK rifle platform.   The reason I try not to work on them as much is that they are VERY time consuming to build (for a perfectionist) for not much money in return. (compared to precision bolt guns, silencers, etc).  It just simply a business decision.  I’m swamped with repairs and builds and strive not to make anyone wait longer than 2-3 weeks.  

That being said, I will still do them in limited numbers and DPD06, if you still want your PSL done, let me know.  I’ll do it.

Andrew

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top