Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/4/2009 3:35:09 PM EDT
Good evening All,

I'm looking to have my Para Ordnance WartHawg .45 having some tritium sites on it instead of buying a completely new Para Ordnance NiteHawg.  Does anyone have any personal experience with an EXCELLENT gunsmith in the Dallas/Carrollton area?

Your help is appreciated.  Thanks.

JB
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:08:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Robbie[Roseco here] can fix you up in the 1911 dept. AR's and 1911's are ALL he does.
Great guy,great service too. He will be at Bigtown this weekend,look for the Wilson Combat banner,on the right as you enter the show.
Tell him Wayne sent ya...........
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:19:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Wayne,

Unfortunately I'm working a double shift on Saturday (overtime) and a double shift on Sunday (doubletime) this weekend.  Might you have his contact info?

Jeff
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:27:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Look up Lone Star Whsle. on here [dealer] he is in the Colony,you can drop it off to him if you contact him first.
Call Donna at 214-533-7276,she can get you his info,i do not have his number on hand for some reason.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:29:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank you Sir...
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:36:03 PM EDT
[#5]
I would also give Doc at Doc's Gun Shop in Carrollton a call.  He does quality work.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 10:53:04 AM EDT
[#6]
I could use a good 1911 smith my 1911 sometimes has ejection problems so i would like to get it looked at.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top