Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2008 7:15:35 AM EDT

Just thought I'd drop in and post something. Long time lurker, but now I'm starting my first build so I figured I should get more involved.

I'd like to find an FFL in the Spring area or North Harris county. If there isn't one there, maybe there's one somewhere near downtown/allen parkway/montrose area that I could work with? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :)
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 8:49:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Try COZ_45 from this forum. He is a great guy and will do you right.

Northwest Houston Tactical
15340 Kuykendahl
Houston, TX 77090
281-610-0936
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 9:01:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Try COZ_45 from this forum. He is a great guy and will do you right.

Northwest Houston Tactical
15340 Kuykendahl
Houston, TX 77090
281-610-0936

If you just need some work on building the AR I have all the tools. I cannot sell or do transfers as I've moved and just sent in my transfer to my new location to the ATF. When that comes in I'll be able to do transfers etc.

I can help you on your build. IM me or look in EE under services

Thanks for the reccomendation. Try Keith-TX for now, he's in Conroe/Montgomery.

I'm just North of Tomball and not on Kuykendahl any longer. I'll give contact info via IM when my license gets to me from the ATF.

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 10:03:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Awesome, thanks guys.

I don't need anything at this exact moment so there's no rush. I was just looking for someone who could help with transfers or just someone to learn a few things from in the future.

I plan on picking up some lowers and various other goodies at the gun show this weekend. Looks like that's my best option right now since everyone online is sold out!
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 10:09:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Awesome, thanks guys.

I don't need anything at this exact moment so there's no rush. I was just looking for someone who could help with transfers or just someone to learn a few things from in the future.

I plan on picking up some lowers and various other goodies at the gun show this weekend. Looks like that's my best option right now since everyone online is sold out!

Gimme a shout. I have all the cool tools and lots of lower parts....

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top