Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2008 3:40:24 PM EDT
Okay guys, dumb question. i have a cust that is doing a form 4 trust, what do i or how do i put his name in the Box 2A and on the back where his name goes ??Is it his name then the revockable trust info or what ?? Help ?? Thanks
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 3:50:47 PM EDT
[#1]
It should be whatever he named his trust, ie: Homer J Simpson Revocable Living Trust or God Bless Texas Trust.  Most of the time it will probably be the person's name, but there is no rule saying that it has to be.  You will probably need to see how it is written on the Trust.  If he doesn't feel comfortable letting you see the trust paperwork, it should also be stated in the Certificate of Trust.

I am not an estate lawyer, but this is the common info found in the Class 3 subforum.  Hopefully it helps.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 3:51:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Put the name of the trust, i.e, The Joe Blow Living Trust.  Then put his address, city, state and zip.  On the back in box 15, put the name of the trust.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 3:54:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks....I have his PW just wanted to make sure i diid it correct
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top