Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2007 3:14:24 AM EDT
I miss the weather.  The tards up here close the interstate down for pea sized hail.  OMG, grow up.

Snow is cool, until you have 2-3 feet of it packed next to your car and bust ass trying to scrape off your windows.  

Don't even get me started on the hippies and transvestite working in town.  He's skinnier than I am.  

Everyone here thinks it is such a big deal to drive 20 miles.  "Oh that's too far!"  Farging grow a set, I drove that to get to the grocery store.  

There's no where to let my dog run....And when I take him for a walk, I have to worry about being eaten by mountain lions.

All the houses are literally inches from one another.  Has no one heard of a thing called a yard?

There's still skeeters up here, DAMMIT!

I hate heights!  And where the hell are all the guard rails on the roads?  And why are all these cars down off cliffs?  Don't you think someone should put a guard rail there?  DUH!

There's no BBQ joints here!  And everything's organic!  Freaking fry me some damn steak, with gravy!  I don't want a "organic" turkey steak.  

Fricken pave some damn roads.  I don't care if it freezes and busts the damn asphalt.  I'm driving my damn car and paying damn taxes.  Someone is paying the next damn time I bend a rim because someone didn't plow the damn road.  

If I see another bear or mountain lion while I'm walking my dog, I'm flipping shooting it.  "Take it back to it's habitat" be damned.  It's obviously learned to come into town to forage and won't stay in it's "habitat".  

Farg!  I'm coming back to Texas as soon as I can!
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:33:22 AM EDT
[#1]
What part of Colorado?  I'm guessing Denver area, based on the "damnliberals" nature of your rant...
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 4:08:55 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
What part of Colorado?  I'm guessing Denver area, based on the "damnliberals" nature of your rant...

Yeah, I'm near Denver.  Can one of ya'll come up here and knock some sense into me for moving up here?
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 4:55:03 AM EDT
[#3]
I'd like to add that I miss fishing.  All they have up here is trout.  I personally like to fish for catfish.  

I just want you all to appreciate what you have down there.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:04:23 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'd like to add that I miss fishing.  All they have up here is trout.  I personally like to fish for catfish.  

I just want you all to appreciate what you have down there.

Sounds like its more about what we DON'T have down here.  Like snow, bears, liberals (well, a few of THOSE), 12,000 ft highway ditches...
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:23:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Are you coming back to Texas anytime soon?
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 6:53:10 AM EDT
[#6]
I would trade you. I love the mountains.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:56:03 AM EDT
[#7]
How did you ever end up there?
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:22:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 1:21:24 PM EDT
[#9]
I felt the same way when I moved up here in April. It's quite a big difference. Gunshows suck, but I did see one of the vendors that a sold at the Pasadena sho+w.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 1:28:45 PM EDT
[#10]
I moved up here for school and housing.  A&M was my first choice......
My aunt has a vacation home here that I could stay in.  And well, I'm learning about snow....
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 1:30:58 PM EDT
[#11]
lol. I LOVE Colorado. going up there next May. I hope it's still snowy in the Estes Park area.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 1:35:24 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I would trade you. I love the mountains.

I shit you not, there's a road here in town called "Oh my Gawd Road".  I absolutely hate it!  And I've counted at least a dozen cars off the side of the mountain.

I don't have A/C up here, but then again I don't need it either.  I think I had the A/C on in my car twice this last year.....

I actually miss mowing the yard in 90 degree heat.....
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 2:24:00 PM EDT
[#13]
LOL...thanks I needed a laugh......
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:46:04 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I moved up here for school and housing.  A&M was my first choice......
My aunt has a vacation home here that I could stay in.  And well, I'm learning about snow....

should have come to A&M... god's country.  I'm about to graduate and it only seems like yesterday I was coming to A&M for the first time and now I just bought a house and I'm going to be one of those who stayed.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 4:27:38 PM EDT
[#15]
It sounds like you do need to come back home!
Are you at least leaving your Texas tags on your car/truck just to piss 'em off?

Jim
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 8:26:57 PM EDT
[#16]
I hear-ed that they put black olives and sour cream on all their messican food up there...and that just ain't right!
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 4:53:02 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I hear-ed that they put black olives and sour cream on all their messican food up there...and that just ain't right!

Yeah, I've seen that.  They're freaks here I tell you!
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:23:44 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:15:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Looks like you're bored in Phoenix, T_I?
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:33:51 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i122.photobucket.com/albums/o257/horsefist/fat_girl_puking.jpg

Please do not post any more pictures of my wife during her recreational moments.....
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 8:10:52 AM EDT
[#21]
Texas sized.  Awesome!  

hrt4me, I tried Iming you back, but I'm not sure if it went through.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 8:12:30 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Texas sized.  Awesome!  

hrt4me, I tried Iming you back, but I'm not sure if it went through.

I didn't get the IM; did you enter the code at the bottom before you hit send? Otherwise, just e-mail me...
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 10:40:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Txwx! Been too long!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
I'll give your rant a "5".

Looks like you need some practice ranting, especially after putting up with all that Liberal crap.

Bears & Mt Lions? Carry a .44, or larger and F#ck the Hippie Tranny Liberal F#ck-Tard Organic Tofu-Turkey eating A-holes!

C'mon back to Texas when you can
BTW - I had BBQ for lunch  
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 10:45:23 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Yeah, I'm near Denver.  Can one of ya'll come up here and knock some sense into me for moving up here?

Love to!  
Uh, did I say that out loud?  
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:00:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Big +1 to that lovely rant. I moved up to Virginia after I graduated to start even more school. Not anything even close to decent Mexican food here. They have some decent bbq places here, but no one cooks up beef. I'll be headin back as soon as I get a chance. I feel your pain.  
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 6:42:59 PM EDT
[#26]
TEXAS= HOME

Now hurry up & get your ass back here before those hippies try to convert you into a card-carryin' libtard douchebag!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 1:40:15 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i122.photobucket.com/albums/o257/horsefist/fat_girl_puking.jpg

Oh the things I did not need to see.

I wonder if scrubbing your eyes out with Comet would cause permanent damage.

I love visiting CO....but will never live there.....
Top Top