Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2007 8:50:13 PM EDT
Ok well. I need some help making some extra cash...no I am not asking for any handouts. I already have a job (at walmart) but because I am a minor (17) I cannot work extended hours :(...I can only work 2pm-9:30pm (I'm on 2nd shift) And I dont have a car. I have to borrow my dad's or sisters car. My mom gets picked up by a friend so most of the time if my sister has to work she drops me off. But in some cases I might not even have a car :( . So I am saving money for a car so that I can be at work and do my job. All That I am asking is that if you have any oddjobs like yardwork or help putting a fence up or even computer help. I will do it and let you decide how much its worth (not trying to rip people off) I know this might come off alittle odd me posting it on Arfcom but..there was no where else. I asked the people that live around me but no one wanted to let me do anything. If I did do anything for anyone it would have to be on one of my days off (or both) or even before I had to go to work (early int he morning) But I just need some help. My parents can't afford to buy me a car and I am not about to ask them. They work to hard and long for them to spend their money on a car for me when I could make the money myself. I live around The Woodlands and Tomball so if you're around that area it would be nice...instead of driving to the DFW area Btw I am not a lazy worker by any means. I work hard and I wont leave until its done. I unload trucks and pull merchandise on the floor and even push carts at walmart so I think I might be ready for anything if not...I can always learn something new . Thanks for any help or suggestions
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 1:04:56 PM EDT
[#1]
The 4th of July is coming up, try getting on with a fireworks stand. They usually pay cash.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top