Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2007 8:57:40 AM EDT
Any of ya'll ever tried? I did and got an interesting response from an aide, they didn't know the knife laws were like that and of course it was hard to tell from words but they seemed kinda confused as to why they are the way they are. I mentioned I was "trusted" by the state to carry a concealed pistol in public but cannot carry a knife that opens on it's own(thanks 338WinMag, never though of it like that).

Think it's worth giving it a try to to push for change?
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 10:11:25 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Any of ya'll ever tried? I did and got an interesting response from an aide, they didn't know the knife laws were like that and of course it was hard to tell from words but they seemed kinda confused as to why they are the way they are. I mentioned I was "trusted" by the state to carry a concealed pistol in public but cannot carry a knife that opens on it's own(thanks 338WinMag, never though of it like that).

id love to be able to carry an auto
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 11:55:23 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

id love to be able to carry an auto

I dont see what the big deal is already about owning an auto...............

...............I own knives that are probably faster than autos anyways...............

.........Just take it out and flip it, whats wrong with an auto?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top