Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2007 5:45:42 AM EDT
Is this a cool range?
I was thinking of heading over there in a couple of hours, as I am stuck in Ft.Worth for the day.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 5:56:03 AM EDT
[#1]

Never been there myself. Some say it's an okay place and some have other opinions. But it's probably closer to you than anything else. I understand you can't shoot an AR with FMJ ammo there, which is a common range rule in some places.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 6:07:56 AM EDT
[#2]
I Shoot at Alpine and you can shoot black riffles but it's a no FMJ range.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 7:15:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Was there this morning,just have soft or hollow point and you will have no problems. RH
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 7:39:38 AM EDT
[#4]
I was just going to plink with my 10/22, FMJ is irrelevant in this case , right?
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 8:58:01 AM EDT
[#5]

Unless you have some of those famous Brady-law cop-killer bullets that will penetrate any armor yet known to mankind, yes you will be fine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top